Sponsored

Should I be worried or is this the norm?

Last toy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a day two reservation holder. Bronco Sport and 2dr Bronco. Sport first addition came in about a year missing Nav. Didn't take and reordered 21 badlands. Built and then stuck in Mexican desert for 7 months for chip. Ordered 22 badlands and came in January 22. Beautiful, just what I wanted while waiting for my 2dr. Waited to covert 2dr reservation until Nov 2nd of 2021 because of hardtop issue with 2dr. Ordered Badlands with everything but SAS but got the beadlocks with optional tires just in case. Order confirmation received Nov 2nd by Ford. And now 7 months and nothing , no word ,no Vin, no update. Is this normal or should I contact someone and who?
Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7 months huh? There's a good number of people that ordered day 1 that have not got anything, myself I ordered mine over a year ago still just waiting for production to be scheduled.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing is "normal" when it comes to Ford Bronco ordering, and waiting. Every single Bronco customer's story is different. Wait times, build delays, shipping delays, no vin at all delays......everyone's experience has been different.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you are talking a 2dr Badlands with 2.7 and LUX? Not surprising you haven't gotten anything yet. Mine is a 2.7 Sas. Mid 4D and just got built this month with a 7/14 res.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s a version of normal.

i would keep bugging your dealership often, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t have any news for you for a while. Unfortunately.

people here also seem to know something about priority codes — might want to make sure your dealership has a low one for you (higher = lower priority), but I don’t know the details on how this works.

Also, people here are rightfully frustrated with their insane wait times, but I don’t know why every person like yourself (who also has a right to be frustrated!) gets the same angry “wait in line” response. Your situation sucks, and I’m sorry to hear it.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing is "normal" when it comes to Ford Bronco ordering, and waiting. Every single Bronco customer's story is different. Wait times, build delays, shipping delays, no vin at all delays......everyone's experience has been different.
Well sir, that pretty much sums it up nicely.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a day two reservation holder. Bronco Sport and 2dr Bronco. Sport first addition came in about a year missing Nav. Didn't take and reordered 21 badlands. Built and then stuck in Mexican desert for 7 months for chip. Ordered 22 badlands and came in January 22. Beautiful, just what I wanted while waiting for my 2dr. Waited to covert 2dr reservation until Nov 2nd of 2021 because of hardtop issue with 2dr. Ordered Badlands with everything but SAS but got the beadlocks with optional tires just in case. Order confirmation received Nov 2nd by Ford. And now 7 months and nothing , no word ,no Vin, no update. Is this normal or should I contact someone and who?
Well, I ordered last Oct., received the initial order confirmation, then never heard anything ever again until my salesman called me 6 months later and said, “It’s here!”

So don’t worry. It’s happened to many of us, and you DO know that your order has been confirmed.

My buddy received his vehicle 4 months ago, and about 2 months afterwards, he got his assembly line photo!
:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored