Sponsored

Should I buy this Black Diamond 2 Door Iconic Silver for MSRP?

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a chance to buy BD 2 Door Iconic Silver 2.3 for $44K at MSRP. Should I buy it? It has most features I want but does not check all the boxes of what I want. At this price I don't think I can get hurt if I sell later on to get exactly what I want. What do you think?
Sponsored

OP
OP
F150rubyred

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
why are you still here ,you should be signing papers and writing a check , this very minute;)
Dealer is all closed up now till Monday. I have it locked in and it is mine if I go through with it. I am just thinking I may want a 4 door but could be waiting months and months for one of those.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Manuals are suffering on increased value so if it’s a manual I’d worry a little bit about getting your money back out but if it’s an auto, don’t pass it up

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when did you reserve? wt is one of the harder builds to get too seeing it has most constraints.

reality is unless you are aggressive rock crawling bd is fine. not much beyond mid i really want beyond 360 cam and acc, and not sure i would pay the delta for it, especially lux.

if you are 2d vs 4d i love the 2d. there is no space. it's super fun. looks perfect/classic. i plan to put a half rack on if i really need space.

i'd assume even if the market crashes you are close to a break even for the foreseeable future. i think the normality starts happening when the 8/15 order bank deliveries start hitting the streets and they aren't unicorns.

another plus is although sas and bl will hold value, there is sometimes more value in something lower price that is affordable to a wider range of people. also you able to get in at msrp is amazing.

owning a bd myself there is nothing i miss or need to have; everything i don't have is in the would be nice category.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you should pass on it and get what you want. Don't settle!!!

Now where did you say that dealership was again. Asking for a friend :)

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What are the things it doesn’t have that you want? Some things can be added aftermarket. Hopefully it has at least the rear locker. Anything that can be had at msrp is amazing. Maybe we can give you input in if what you want is worth the cost.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume it has Sasquatch at that price. Go for it. I just did close to 200 miles of off pavement driving over the last few days and not once did the manual hold me back or make me regret it.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go for it! You'll absolutely LOVE the 2 door! And if you don't, I know THOUSANDS of people who will!!

Ford Bronco Should I buy this Black Diamond 2 Door Iconic Silver for MSRP? 1658018347698

OP
OP
F150rubyred

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Manuals are suffering on increased value so if it’s a manual I’d worry a little bit about getting your money back out but if it’s an auto, don’t pass it up
Its a auto with 2.3 turbo

OP
OP
F150rubyred

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
when did you reserve? wt is one of the harder builds to get too seeing it has most constraints.

reality is unless you are aggressive rock crawling bd is fine. not much beyond mid i really want beyond 360 cam and acc, and not sure i would pay the delta for it, especially lux.

if you are 2d vs 4d i love the 2d. there is no space. it's super fun. looks perfect/classic. i plan to put a half rack on if i really need space.

i'd assume even if the market crashes you are close to a break even for the foreseeable future. i think the normality starts happening when the 8/15 order bank deliveries start hitting the streets and they aren't unicorns.

another plus is although sas and bl will hold value, there is sometimes more value in something lower price that is affordable to a wider range of people. also you able to get in at msrp is amazing.

owning a bd myself there is nothing i miss or need to have; everything i don't have is in the would be nice category.
I did not reserve! It is WHO YOU KNOW LOL!
Options are block heater, floor mats, Front HD bumper and towing.
Sponsored