First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Many are recommending to buy the 4-door and then selling it when your 2-door sasquatch comes in, but I wouldn't be confident that this is even an option.

The dealership already communicated to you that they plan to put a 12k markup on the 4-door Big Bend if you pass on it. That makes me believe that they may be less than enthusiastic if you show up later with the expectation of collecting a 2nd Bronco from them at MSRP. Their reaction may be that they already gave you the MSRP deal on the 4-door, and if you want to also buy the 2-door Sasquatch you will now have to pay a 12k markup on that 2nd purchase to do so.

So if you go this direction, I would encourage that you be clear with them that you also plan to buy your special order when it arrives so you can learn if you are all on the same page that both Bronco's would be sold to you at MSRP.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jwlurie1

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Many are recommending to buy the 4-door and then selling it when your 2-door sasquatch comes in, but I wouldn't be confident that this is even an option.

The dealership already communicated to you that they plan to put a 12k markup on the 4-door Big Bend if you pass on it. That makes me believe that they may be less than enthusiastic if you show up later with the expectation of collecting a 2nd Bronco from them at MSRP. Their reaction may be that they already gave you the MSRP deal on the 4-door, and if you want to also buy the 2-door Sasquatch you will now have to pay a 12k markup on that 2nd purchase to do so.

So if you go this direction, I would encourage that you be clear that you also plan to buy your special order when it arrives and see if you are all on the same page that both Bronco's will be sold to you at MSRP.
I should probably clarify that the dealer who is offering the 4-door is different than the one that my order is through. I would not have two Broncos but I theoretically could purchase this one now and sell it once my order arrives. I just don't want to lose money on the deal.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would wait the 2 door sas is bad ass the OG.
Ford Bronco Should I purchase this bronco? image000000(2)

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

some of use dont give a crap because we also put in a order for a 2 door with Sasquatch long before you and you most likely well get yours before we do.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today I was essentially offered a Bronco from a local dealer at MSRP. It is a 4 door Big Bend with some additional options. However, my hesitancy is that I have an order placed back in December for a 2-door Bronco with the sasquatch package. I know I want the sasquatch package but I almost have the feeling that it will never come. I have until tomorrow to decide if I want to take the vehicle and I am told they will be listing it for $12k over MSRP if I do not take it. Should I be jumping on this opportunity to get spec that I not exactly what I want and forgo my order or continue to wait?
You’ll regret that you compromised every time you get in the vehicle !
Sponsored