Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i also planned on adding these to a badlands so i would add these to this as well. also looking to change the headlights to the full LED ones.

5DF61B56-2774-4C55-A9A3-7EF730CE9230.jpeg
Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is almost nothing of what you want, why would you take it? lol

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i also planned on adding these to a badlands so i would add these to this as well. also looking to change the headlights to the full LED ones.

Ford Bronco should i take this offer? 5DF61B56-2774-4C55-A9A3-7EF730CE9230
All Broncos have LED headlights. The only difference is the signature lighting had the LED halo and cross bar.

Broncobilly51

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus,Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In that case I would definitely get it!!

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You will miss out on some of the nice interior features you would get with the high/lux available in the Badlands, but only you can say if that is a factor for you. Personally, I couldn't not have the big screen and 360 cameras, they are just such a nice add-on... but if you don't care about that stuff, it has a ton of capability being Sasquatch equipped. You have to figure out if it meets enough of your needs or not. Trading it in later for what you really want is certainly an option but you can't rely on it being a lucrative financial move. If you are dying to get behind the wheel of one asap, and it is being offered at a price you are okay with, then go for it. Not sure why people ask these types of questions because only you can say what features you cant live without/what you are willing to settle for.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you wait to get exactly what you want you ll also get the new body style and upgrades coming in MY 25/26 ā€¦.. lol

Do what makes YOU happy. Good Luck.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
it would be at msrp of $46k plus i can get A-plan.
I would guess he ordered it before the mid-year price increase (?), so the MSRP on that should be around $44,500 (price protected against mid-year increase).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would jump on this until your Bronco is ordered, scheduled, built, and delivered. You are not going to lose money on it, and even if you did, it would be a minimal amount of money lost, but with a vehicle that would allow you to play with a Bronco for months and really evaluate what you do and don't like as far as accessories and the Bronco itself.

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have a friend that ordered a bronco and no longer wants it. it has arrived and he offered it to me. its not exactly what i want but i know i wont be able to get what i want for a really long time. i wanted a 2 dr badlands with lux and sas package. this is a 4 dr base with 2.7 steel bumper, sas, and soft top(which is the part that is making me question it mostly) should i settle for this or wait until i can order what i want?

Alright here's what I would do... I just took delivery less than a week ago.

TAKE THE DAMN RIDE!

You will figure out what you like and don't like. I, personally, couldn't imagine having a soft top-they look like dog water. Anyway, take it and trade it in when your rig shows up. The market will cool a bit, but you will still be ahead.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The 2 door snobbery gets a little old guys. It was funny at first...like a few years ago :)
The 4 door base+sas is a fantastic value. I love mine. Take it and have fun in it now instead of waiting and waiting.
It's only funny cuz it's true šŸ¤Ŗ

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a 4 door available and are getting a 2 door in the future I would take the 4 door. Drive that til the 2 door comes in. Then drive that. See which one you like better. If you like the 4 door, just back out of the 2 door. If ya like the 2 door, trade in the 4. Plus youā€™ll get a lot of bronco time and experience with the one you didnā€™t really want. Which could turn in to the one you really did want.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
As those have said, seize this opportunity. Order when they open ordering. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

You can trade the 4dr when the 2 door comes in, or you can reject the 2dr when it comes in and keep the 4 dr. It's a no brainer

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s the strangest red Iā€™ve seen