First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wasn’t going to say anything until I read both of these posts, which I feel raise a valid question.

How did Justin became a TeamBronco Ambassador? 🤔

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Especially in light of this type of “Creator” content…

I have no problem with critical reviews, but it seems like you can either be an objective 3rd-party reviewer, or you can be a TeamBronco Ambassador, but you can’t be both. 🧐

Can you imagine Loren Healy or Vaughn Gittin, Jr. creating this type of content? :oops:

Anyway, just my two cents. 🤷‍♂️
At some point in a future video, Justin might help us understand what his role as a Bronco Ambassador is. I do not believe it is to be a cheerleader for the brand. Is it a critic? Just do not know!

I find the apparent rivalry between the Wrangler and the Bronco to be fascinating. I hope they continue to learn from each other while improving the brand for the buyer. I hope Ford learns from Justin since I think he learns from us. I see this as a beneficial relationship where we all benefit.
Sponsored

B4L

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
09/09 blend , 119/893 I HAVE MODULES!!!!

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have attached another excellent video by @justinbmcbride .

I always enjoy Justin’s style of straight-up honest opinions. That approach is refreshing in a world of hard sell marketing. Kudos, Justin!

Enjoy!

Have a 4 year old and was accidentally going 85 top up windows on during break in oops on a 45 minute hwy trip no complaints from him and road noise wasn’t bad unless an 18wheeler was near
I like his videos but didn’t notice pressure change or anything Now if I open rear window above 50 mph in my truck yeah annoying pressure noise like in any vehicle

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top is always gonna be kinda noisy. Heck, I have two Jeeps with soft tops. I'm willing to bet my Badlands/Squatch/soft top Bronco is gonna be a lot quieter.

It's kinda like comparing it to a Defender. That's a LUXURY VEHICLE! Not truly designed to do what a Bronco or Jeep can do out in the wild. Sort of a poseur vehicle frankly... yeah, it's technically an off-road vehicle but its intended audience is the giveaway. Hardly any of those vehicles see the trail. The Broncos and Jeeps do.

I'm all about purpose built vehicles. I don't like compromises. I have an F-Type for a luxury sports car. I have a Jeep Wrangler TJ on 38s for serious wheeling. I have a Tesla for commuting. And now the Bronco! ALSO FOR WHEELING! (And a little driving around town. LOL.)

I hate compromises.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soft top is always gonna be kinda noisy. Heck, I have two Jeeps with soft tops. I'm willing to bet my Badlands/Squatch/soft top Bronco is gonna be a lot quieter.

It's kinda like comparing it to a Defender. That's a LUXURY VEHICLE! Not truly designed to do what a Bronco or Jeep can do out in the wild. Sort of a poseur vehicle frankly... yeah, it's technically an off-road vehicle but its intended audience is the giveaway. Hardly any of those vehicles see the trail. The Broncos and Jeeps do.

I'm all about purpose built vehicles. I don't like compromises. I have an F-Type for a luxury sports car. I have a Jeep Wrangler TJ on 38s for serious wheeling. I have a Tesla for commuting. And now the Bronco! ALSO FOR WHEELING! (And a little driving around town. LOL.)

I hate compromises.
Let’s be real though. The majority of Jeeps never see a trail either. Nor will Broncos.

also, nice on the F Type. Good choice! I just traded my 2017 F Type R. Those cars are legit.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have attached another excellent video by @justinbmcbride .

I always enjoy Justin’s style of straight-up honest opinions. That approach is refreshing in a world of hard sell marketing. Kudos, Justin!

Enjoy!

I love Justin McBride and his content even though I don't agree with a lot of his opinions. He tried saying that the Bronco Sport Badlands wasn't a proper overland/off-road vehicle and I had to prove him wrong when I took my new Bronco Sport Badlands (admittedly with a huge tire upgrade in 245/65R17 BFG T/A K02s) to CO and conquered easy, moderate, and even some unrated trails. I never encountered anything that the Sport Badlands couldn't navigate or conquer. I traversed Kingston Peak trail (Moderate), Loch Lomond (Moderate but closer to Difficult), Indiana Creek Rd (Easy-Moderate), Red Hill Rd in Gypsum (unrated, but should be Moderate-Difficult), etc. No, it is not the Black Diamond, Wildtrak, or Badlands big Bronco or any with the Sasquatch package but I will tell you that I would put a Bronco Sport FE or BL (with a 1.25" level lift and 31s) head to head with any of the Base, Big Bend, and Outer Banks trims of the big Bronco without the Sasquatch Package. That is seriously how good they are on the trail. There were places we got in and out of that I would have been terrified to take on in my lifted F150 and probably wouldn't even attempt at all. I would go so far as to say the BL and FE Bronco Sports are probably more capable in stock form than an unSquatched Base, Big Bend, or OBX even with an added rear locker. I don't think Justin reviewed the Bronco Sport in an unbiased manner. Of course his lifted Tacoma with huge tires is going to make most any stock off-roader look worse.

Now, to this video, he simply didn't have the right trim for him to review in an unbiased manner. If he would have had any trim that was Sasquatched and with a hard top, he would be willing to trade in the Jeep. If he had a Black Diamond, Wildtrak, or Badlands, he would be willing to trade the Jeep. While you CAN take an unSquatched Base, Big Bend or Outer Banks on the trail, those are not your dedicated wheelers in this lineup unless you modify them for such activities, period. Once you add Sas or full IFS suspension lift to any trim, you have a beast of an off-roader no matter what. Once you add a rear locker, a legit lift, and bigger tires to any trim, they will go anywhere and do anything you want them to.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wasn’t going to say anything until I read both of these posts, which I feel raise a valid question.

How did Justin became a TeamBronco Ambassador? 🤔

Ford Bronco Should I trade my Jeep for the Bronco? – Justin B. McBride 5CF8A723-6D8F-4FCE-8BE6-4175C7C991DA

Especially in light of this type of “Creator” content…

Ford Bronco Should I trade my Jeep for the Bronco? – Justin B. McBride 5CF8A723-6D8F-4FCE-8BE6-4175C7C991DA

I have no problem with critical reviews, but it seems like you can either be an objective 3rd-party reviewer, or you can be a TeamBronco Ambassador, but you can’t be both. 🧐

Can you imagine Loren Healy or Vaughn Gittin, Jr. creating this type of content? :oops:

Anyway, just my two cents. 🤷‍♂️
So this is an interesting side note for "social media influencers". It's a world I know nothing about but is interesting to see the bottom of the barrel style payments that are being pushed.

https://uni-watch.com/2021/09/29/my-very-short-career-as-an-mlb-nft-influencer/
Sponsored