First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep in mind the mid package is an add on.. More money.
Base 4 door is about same as Big Bend 2 door (34k I think, don't remember) 4 door big bend a couple grand more (all that info around here or on ford's site)
Add in mid package and you'll probably push over 40k (I guess)
--Greg, thats what I'm afraid of, mid package just being way too expensive, at this point it is just too many models and packages.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am a bit is the same boat..I'm pretty sure I can't afford what I want.. but I know I have to have the Mid package... so if the High is out of reach, I'll back up to at least BD or BB with Mid.... but base would be to stripped down for the family road trips.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

--Greg, thats what I'm afraid of, mid package just being way too expensive, at this point it is just too many models and packages.
It really comes down to what you WANT. Yeah we got some freaks around here that are going to go full tilt. Throw it all in there and see if they can find an obstacle that finally breaks them. Then you have plenty who want a daily driver. Maybe add in a few more creature comforts. And of course you'll have the 'I want my Bronco to look bad ass, whether I go exploring or not'. That's the beauty of a Bronco... We don't judge! (well most of us don't) so you be you. Spend as much or as little as you want. You can't go wrong with a Bronco.

OP
OP
thrustbronco

thrustbronco

Base
First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
It really comes down to what you WANT. Yeah we got some freaks around here that are going to go full tilt. Throw it all in there and see if they can find an obstacle that finally breaks them. Then you have plenty who want a daily driver. Maybe add in a few more creature comforts. And of course you'll have the 'I want my Bronco to look bad ass, whether I go exploring or not'. That's the beauty of a Bronco... We don't judge! (well most of us don't) so you be you. Spend as much or as little as you want. You can't go wrong with a Bronco.
- Yea, I would say just a fun daily driver with weekend fun and outstanding looks is what I'm looking for and Bronco does exactly provides that. The package/model is something I need to decide, your inputs are so much appreciated!

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not off hand
I think 3k, but ill check and edit this post

ETA: 4dr Base: 33200 MSRP
4dr Big Bend: 35880 MSRP
It’s even more than that if he wants the automatic. The 4 door Big Bend comes standard with the 7 speed. Add two grand or so to that price.

Sponsored

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't see anything in OP's preferences about transmission for his 4dr, but since you mention Big Bend is 7MT, as far as I know the base 4 door is only available in automatic no 7MT, which is why I am not considering Base, otherwise base 4dr would be a good option for me.

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's gonna be hard to get dual climate, remote start and heated what nots on the base though.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
thrustbronco

thrustbronco

Base
First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't see anything in OP's preferences about transmission for his 4dr, but since you mention Big Bend is 7MT, as far as I know the base 4 door is only available in automatic no 7MT, which is why I am not considering Base, otherwise base 4dr would be a good option for me.
-- Thanks that you bring that up, I wanted an automatic, I have driven manual Civic Si for last 6 years, I love it but I think its time for an automatic now,

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take a look at the mid package.

AF735C34-3731-4473-8E64-D599DA20885C.jpeg
Why does it include Rear View Camera as part of the Mid Package when it's already legally required by law? What else is in that list that's probably standard already? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why does it include Rear View Camera as part of the Mid Package when it's already legally required by law? What else is in that list that's probably standard already? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Its the rearview camera with gridlines and such. It is upgraded from the standard camera.

OP
OP
thrustbronco

thrustbronco

Base
First Name
Shailendra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Base
-- Right, rear view camera is so common in mid range cars, also I'm used to it now.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Pass app provides remote start....from anywhere.
That is good to know, but also begs the question, is the Base model equipped with FordPass Connect? As in, does it already have access to the AT&T network and just needs to be unlocked to use the Ford Pass features? Which wouldn't seem to be the case because then no one would pay extra for FordPass Connect, they'd just unlock it themselves.

Only asking, because I don't know the answer.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is good to know, but also begs the question, is the Base model equipped with FordPass Connect? As in, does it already have access to the AT&T network and just needs to be unlocked to use the Ford Pass features? Which wouldn't seem to be the case because then no one would pay extra for FordPass Connect, they'd just unlock it themselves.

Only asking, because I don't know the answer.
Yes, it is standard.
Sponsored