Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes.. it is the screen behind the steering wheel (not that 8" vs 12" one in the middle of the dash).

I think the guy in the video mentioned is was on the new F-150.. not sure but maybe a there is something out there about it already in a different vehicle.
I've seen it on a couple of videos, but I've watched so many I have no idea which ones.
Sponsored

djwaly97

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It will come down to pricing for me as I'm between the Base, BB, and OB.

My requirements are: Automatic Tran & Hardtop.

Automatic being standard on the Base is a big win for me, but I don't love the wheels/tires or the grill on the base. Auto is also standard on OB.

I find it strange that BB doesn't come with automatic trans since it's more of a "creature comfort" trim.

If Auto is a big $ item for the BB, it will force me to look at downgrading to Base or bumping up to OB. The frustrating thing is that OB has everything I need except the hardtop. It also has the Mid Package as Standard equip.

The BB with the auto & mid package could get really close to the OB price. At that point I have to decide if I want to step up to that amount or just roll with the base and not go crazy. Decisions decisions...

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Each to their own for sure, but I just can't imagine a bronco without at least the Mid package... I mean you're not going back to no AC and roll up windows "base" but still. I just can't go backwards that far.
I'll keep the ac....but now that you mention it, how about some manual windows. I'd buy that, no questions.

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stick with the base, save 5g's and get wheels later

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will come down to pricing for me as I'm between the Base, BB, and OB.

My requirements are: Automatic Tran & Hardtop.

Automatic being standard on the Base is a big win for me, but I don't love the wheels/tires or the grill on the base. Auto is also standard on OB.
Automatic is not standard on Base model, It's standard with Outer Banks.

Sponsored

PretzelDay

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Shailendra. This will be long, sorry. I love stripper vehicles......you know why? They make less of them......they become more valuable as they age. TRUE! I own a 1970 Mercury Montego MX. It has a 351c engine, power steering, power brakes, automatic trans, and A/C. Thats it from the factory. That was a loaded car at that time. It's a beautifully simple machine. I reserved a Base 2 door Bronco. I will order the the V-6, automatic, Sasquatch option and tow pack, that is it. There is as I read now, three hundred options,(after market) It was two hundred, that might be a false hood on the three, but just to tell you>>>>>the 4x4 aftermarket has geared up for this new Bronco..... It's Ford 1964 all over again! Seriously. Like the Mustang was. Shailendra, first, functionality! If you need the four door get it. I don't. It's just me and my two girls, (dogs) and I'm 63 years old. To me the Base is the best buy. You get 4 wheel drive in four modes, just no locking diff's, A/C, removeable roof panels. Do you plan on off-roading? If so get the sasquatch option. Comes with huge tires and locking diff's. The ride will be ruff thou! Just remember that>but it is going to look great besides being able to go almost anywhere! You can probably get smaller wheels and tires later if they are. Automatic is optional, if you are like my sister was you would make it the stick. She had a 1969 Charger 440 4 speed and Blew most Chevelles away in 1969, '70. She has passed, she was older, but she gave me the love of vehicles. But me being 63 I want the auto. The auto will most likely will have better resale, remember that! But anyway lady I think you made the right choice but really consider the the Sasquatch option because I think of resale. You will look so awesome to people when you pull up at a 7/11 and You get out and remove your doors, and put them in you open trunk!!!!! This will be the biggest selling point of the four door. NO OTHER VEHICLE CAN DO THAT. Okay? Not even the 2-door Bronco.....I might change my mind, for a 4 door for that very reason. At this point you can change your mind when it comes to ordering. I like simple, you might want a more plush interior. But to me the price increases are really HIGH when you opt up to plusher models... But that is just me. Your 4 door door might be better for you as a higher end unit. But me personally....budget wise you made the right decision. Remember>>>>> the 4 door Bronco can put it's door in the trunk! NO other vehicle on the planet can do that..... The 2-door can't. So to me>>>> you made the smart decision. Just the interior might be plain..... Any lady happy trails, in your New Bronco. The stats are amazing on them.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What’s with the navigation subscription? Is that for the trail nav? My F150 XLT has navigation that I don’t pay for

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Should I upgrade to a higher model from Base 4 door 1596630049044

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s with the navigation subscription? Is that for the trail nav? My F150 XLT has navigation that I don’t pay for
I sure hope so because that is total bull. There have been other discussions on this forum but I think the belief is that the Subscription is required for the extra features like maybe the trails nav, or wifi hot spots, etc.

One would think nobody would pay for just plan on Nav when you can get it on your phone for free.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Automatic is not standard on Base model, It's standard with Outer Banks.
unfortunately, it's now standard on the 4 door base. the bigger engine is still optional

Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll keep the ac....but now that you mention it, how about some manual windows. I'd buy that, no questions.
I'd 100 percent be interested in a bare bones bronco. Manual windows, no LCD screens, minimal electronics as possible.

Similar to the 2000 SVT Cobra R.

I would add AC though.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't personally buy a base model of any car. Bronco is no different. I'm surprised how many say they want it. I assume that will be the largest % of people who back out on purchases because they are pushing their affordability limit.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't personally buy a base model of any car. Bronco is no different. I'm surprised how many say they want it. I assume that will be the largest % of people who back out on purchases because they are pushing their affordability limit.
Ummm why would you say that?
Makes no sense at all..

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I’m not sure I understand this, I just bought a fully loaded 6 speed V8 sedan brand new in 2017, and have a fully loaded V8 SUV, and I don’t see any content that cannot be optioned on the base Bronco (Which will be a 4th vehicle when I buy) but is available on other trims that I would want.

Literally not a single option other than the Sas (which is available on base) is tempting enough to option up for. I say that as a young guy.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
All generalizations are false, including this one.

If automotive trim was indicative of a consumer’s purchasing power, then car manufacturers would be SOL.
Sponsored