Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F350, 2011 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to give a shout out to Albert at @Granger Ford , I canceled my first reservation and made a new one in order to take advantage of the $2000 below MSRP that Granger was offering until the end of October. Albert was super informative, made the process easy and all-around a blast to chat with! Although I now gotta wait longer for my Bronco, it's totally worth it. Thank you Granger Ford for being absolute legends!
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to give a shout out to Albert at @Granger Ford , I canceled my first reservation and made a new one in order to take advantage of the $2000 below MSRP that Granger was offering until the end of October.
I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised when you finalize your order with Albert.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second that! Getting my Bronco shipped to Atlanta... but before that I'm flying to IA not only to inspect the rig but to meet Albert! Shout out to a LEGEND!

AaronTV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Kia Stinger GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to give a shout out to Albert at @Granger Ford , I canceled my first reservation and made a new one in order to take advantage of the $2000 below MSRP that Granger was offering until the end of October. Albert was super informative, made the process easy and all-around a blast to chat with! Although I now gotta wait longer for my Bronco, it's totally worth it. Thank you Granger Ford for being absolute legends!
(cough) below invoice (cough)

Yeah, Granger seems legit!