Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wanted to give a shout out to Fairway Ford in Ohio, particularly their Parts Department. They discount their parts and let you use your Ford Pass points as well for online transactions, which I've found other dealerships that do not.

I initially emailed inquiring as to if they'd process an order with pass points and within an hour, Nathan responded that they did and would need the part numbers, shipping address and Pass ID in order to quote. I passed that info along and had a quote within minutes, with a direct link to my order. Pretty seemless, if you ask me.

Wanted to pass this along, I appreciate great customer service and 'ease of use'. Yeah, I could have ordered from my local dealer, but I did that once and it was a pain in the a$$. You can email Nathan at [email protected].
Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wanted to give a shout out to Fairway Ford in Ohio, particularly their Parts Department. They discount their parts and let you use your Ford Pass points as well for online transactions, which I've found other dealerships that do not.

I initially emailed inquiring as to if they'd process an order with pass points and within an hour, Nathan responded that they did and would need the part numbers, shipping address and Pass ID in order to quote. I passed that info along and had a quote within minutes, with a direct link to my order. Pretty seemless, if you ask me.

Wanted to pass this along, I appreciate great customer service and 'ease of use'. Yeah, I could have ordered from my local dealer, but I did that once and it was a pain in the a$$. You can email Nathan at [email protected].
They also have Broncos with a minimum $10,000 ADM and Bronco Raptors at $30,000 ADM.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Glad to here another Ford dealer is great!

OP
OP
Blackcat

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update, they ship quickly as well. Received notification this morning that the order has shipped.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to know they’ll use your points. I have a few. I used Fairway Ford a few years back for items that I did not order for my F250, although not directly but through their eBay store. They always had what I wanted for a good price back then. I’ll have to check their Bronco stock. I used my local dealer for points purchases For the Bronco so far, only because it was points related.
Sponsored