First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2021 2.7l Wild Track LUX SAS. I have a problem and keep buying stuff for it. But one thing I had my eye on for a while was Rock Slide Engineering's (RSE) powered step rock sliders. I bought them from a vendor and installed them...thank god I had a transmission jack. They are great. But this post is not about the slide steps. It is about the company RSE. I developed an issue with the drivers side unit. The company walked me through detailed trouble shooting and we ended up on the motor control unit. RSE sent out a new unit no questions asked. Then they helped me through the uninstall/reinstall process and even send new hardware bags because some items are not reusable after taking the sliders off. Anyways...Rock Slide Engineering was great to deal with and I will always recommend them.

Don't they just look so good on the beast.

IMG_6141.jpg
Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2021 2.7l Wild Track LUX SAS. I have a problem and keep buying stuff for it. But one thing I had my eye on for a while was Rock Slide Engineering's (RSE) powered step rock sliders. I bought them from a vendor and installed them...thank god I had a transmission jack. They are great. But this post is not about the slide steps. It is about the company RSE. I developed an issue with the drivers side unit. The company walked me through detailed trouble shooting and we ended up on the motor control unit. RSE sent out a new unit no questions asked. Then they helped me through the uninstall/reinstall process and even send new hardware bags because some items are not reusable after taking the sliders off. Anyways...Rock Slide Engineering was great to deal with and I will always recommend them.

Ford Bronco SHOUT OUT to Rock Slide Engineering IMG_6141
Awesome looking Bronco! I'll echo SCE has great customer service. I had a sensor issue while attending Bronco Driver's Super Celebration East last month, SCE had two team members there and they isolated the problem, the new magnet holder kit arrived just a few days after we returned. They actually took time away from the event to look at our Bronco, to me that's first class. Could not be happier with the steps or the tailgate table.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wait, they have a new magnet-holding kit? I fixed my sensor issue with really strong 3m double side. So far so good. But yes, I love my Rock-Slides.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will Echo it also. I had an issue with one of the switches. I called them, told them what i did for troubleshooting and they send me 4 new switches. great company and great steps

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco SHOUT OUT to Rock Slide Engineering IMG_6141
They look great. That rusty looking optimus prime behind you is jealous of that VB paint. Not sure about dropping 2.5k on these, but it's a smart design.

Holy cow, does your bumper stick out 2 feet from the grille?

OP
OP
Cobrafang

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look great. That rusty looking optimus prime behind you is jealous of that VB paint. Not sure about dropping 2.5k on these, but it's a smart design.

Holy cow, does your bumper stick out 2 feet from the grille?
It is big, but the whole Bronco is beefy so I don't mind the portions.

The price is a lot, but I really like the step function and the slider function. With the setup I have it makes getting in and out very tolerable for a old fart.
Sponsored