Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone!

I just picked up a 2 door BD and I'm in the process of ordering some new shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of tall lifts and 35's and 37's, but due to height restrictions, gas prices, etc etc, I've decided to go with 33's (285/70/17).

I've looked all over these forums, and haven't found a dedicated 33" picture thread, so I'm hoping to start one here. Please post what you got, and state your tire/wheel brand and offsets. Thanks!
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Following

OctagonODG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ahhh these look great. I'll be putting 33's on my steelies in the fall. I'm also thinking of powder coating them to a gunmetal blue/black color to change things up. Once I do, I'll post here!

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

doing the same thing soon. look at the non-sas bd thread and do some searches on 33. it looks great imo.

id also add it fits direct but looks even better with a 1" level. i'm just torn if i keep the steelies (i do love them) or go another route.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As requested! 285/70/R17 Falken AT3Ws on Alpha Delta wheels (17x8.5, +35mm offset). I've run a lot of ATs over the years and theses are my favorite so far.

EDIT: BTW good choice on going with 33s on your 2 door. They are a good balance between performance and looks.

Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread Bronco 1

Last edited:

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

General Grabber A/T 285/75/16 on stock Base wheels. I think it is a great size for the 2 door
Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread Thumbnail

OP
OP
Zen89

Zen89

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

General Grabber A/T 285/75/16 on stock Base wheels. I think it is a great size for the 2 door
Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread Thumbnail
Looks good! Do you have a straight on side profile shot of your ride?

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does Ford offer the option of SAS with 33s? I like the idea of 33's for break-in/ daily driving but would like to also have the SAS package and be ready to go for more hardcore off-roading in the future.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Ford offer the option of SAS with 33s? I like the idea of 33's for break-in/ daily driving but would like to also have the SAS package and be ready to go for more hardcore off-roading in the future.
Yes and no, the Badlands has basically the Sas package, but the shocks have like a 1/2" less lift and a 1/2" more travel, and comes with 33's, the rest of the drivetrain is Sas with the addition of sway bar disconnect. However you can just run 33's on any Sas package, just have to forescan in the tire change into the computer.

OP
OP
Zen89

Zen89

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are you all liking your KO2’s? I haven’t owned a set in a long time. I recall they run a little smaller in circumference than most other brands.

For 285/70/17 I’m looking at ko2, ridge grapplers, open country AT3 all in C load. The AT3 is the only one I’ve never tried, so I’m leaning on picking those up.
Sponsored