Show me State...... Hello

Cyclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro, Victory Hammer
Long time motorhead, first time FORD owner.

Finally Ford builds something I want!! No offense meant they build fine automobiles, but I've been GM guy from the start with the exception of the first vehicle I ever drove being my father's 71 Bronco! He let me run the river whenever we went to Lesterville MO. In the late 70s early 80s. My God what a wonderful time we had.

I hope he'll be able to come with me when I pick it up. He's getting the first drive.
20200718_140016.jpg

Advertisement

Johntom

Base
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 CCSB 2.7 Ecoboost
In Kansas City, and can't wait! I will be trading in my F-150 for a badlands . Plan on keeping this vehicle for the long haul! I don't want to wish life away but April please hurry!
In Sikeston and also trading in an F150 for a Bronco. Plan on going with a Base but adding a few small goodies and the Sasquatch package. Oxford white for a simple, no nonsense off-roader.

Nicky2times2times

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco. Honda civic
In South Kansas City. Going Wildtrak. Color TBD . Will be Garage queen that only plays on weekend as the civic only needs gas every 3 weeks. First car when I turned 16 was a bronco 2 that I towed home and fixed. Excited to be here.

20200727_182244.jpg

Autodidactyl

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Utah here, I really want to get a Bronco and go to Moab, funny thing, I've lived here my whole life and not been to Moab yet. I know that's a sin, but one I hope to correct. But I could also go right out of my neighborhood up on the mountain as well for some weekend fun. Really looking forward to it.

Advertisement

Advertisement