Sponsored

Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've had no issues with wireless android auto while phone is in pocket or sitting or in the cupholder area. It definitely has a short range but I think in or or a few feet from the vehicle you are good to go.
Range is not the concern. Just that I wont need to look at the phone if the apps that I need are on the main screen.

My model won't have the wireless charging pad, but I have a Magsafe charger that I like to use. This would mount that down low for a quick slam 'n' charge.
Sponsored

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Range is not the concern. Just that I wont need to look at the phone if the apps that I need are on the main screen.

My model won't have the wireless charging pad, but I have a Magsafe charger that I like to use. This would mount that down low for a quick slam 'n' charge.
Gotcha, not familiar with carplay and the need to reference back to the device. Android auto is setup by default anyway to be zero touch on the device side once connected. Purpose being to keep you off your phone while driving. It also limits certain things while moving as well like keyboards and forces you to use assistant button so forth for texting. You can still use your phone if you modify settings to do so but zero input on phone is required once connected.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dashcam mount because adhesive won't stick to the plastic and the cable kept forcing the camera to be unlevel [ STL on Thingiverse ]

Blanking plate for the accessory hitch 4-pin mount [ STL on Thingiverse ]

Cap for the socket wrench so the metal end isn't slapping against expensive glass [ STL on Thangs because Thingiverse keeps hiding it ]

Deeper, wider tray for the console [ STL on Thingiverse ]

And my current work-in-progress, snowbrush mounts for the back seats [ STL on Thingiverse ]

PXL_20220709_135335858.jpg

PXL_20220716_140555632.jpg

PXL_20220810_222703107.jpg

PXL_20220910_215143839.jpg

PXL_20221026_221550821.jpg
Definitely going to be printing the snow brush holders, thanks!

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ender 3's are cheap and a good learning platform if you want to get into 3D printing. Does take effort and patience to get good prints, and there is a good learning curve once you look beyond easy prints/objects.

I have a Ender 3 V2 and a Ender 5 plus, both far from stock. I'm looking at getting more into designing parts then I have been.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how I missed this thread! But I have a bunch of stuff on my website, all things I first made for myself of course.

One of my favorites is featured in this thread:
Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Video here: (16) Trail Light Demo - YouTube
I love them, but admit, they are not a replacement for proper ditch lights.

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670537476657

Some of you may have already seen my post last year (here) about the accessory rails. I think I saw it linked earlier in this thread. I still share the STL with fellow forum members.

My other favorite is the Molle Grid cupholder, just experimented with a couple new colors!

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670537649092
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670537656919

I really wanted to make a post about my cupholders but the ban hammer looms over me because I also sell this stuff but don't want to pay $130 bucks a month to be a "sponsor". But I love to talk about printing, and my experiences with accessories! For what it's worth, PETG is a godsend for interior utility, and as far as I'm concerned ASA renders ABS obsolete.

I also just made a bushing extension for my new wheel/tire combo that sticks out further than the OEM position (+36mm):

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670537840561

Edit: Oh, I also forgot about my D-ring spacer (video) I can share STL if needed but I'm assuming most of you could whip something up like this easy enough, may just need the inspiration! lol
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670538957720
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670538937882

Last edited:

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know how I missed this thread! But I have a bunch of stuff on my website, all things I first made for myself of course.

One of my favorites is featured in this thread:
Dirt Cheap Ditch Lights! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Video here: (16) Trail Light Demo - YouTube
I love them, but admit, they are not a replacement for proper ditch lights.

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1670538937882

Some of you may have already seen my post last year (here) about the accessory rails. I think I saw it linked earlier in this thread. I still share the STL with fellow forum members.

My other favorite is the Molle Grid cupholder, just experimented with a couple new colors!

I really wanted to make a post about my cupholders but the ban hammer looms over me because I also sell this stuff but don't want to pay $130 bucks a month to be a "sponsor". But I love to talk about printing, and my experiences with accessories! For what it's worth, PETG is a godsend for interior utility, and as far as I'm concerned ASA renders ABS obsolete.

I also just made a bushing extension for my new wheel/tire combo that sticks out further than the OEM position (+36mm):

Edit: Oh, I also forgot about my D-ring spacer (video) I can share STL if needed but I'm assuming most of you could whip something up like this easy enough, may just need the inspiration! lol
Thanks for contributing. Seen a couple nice adds here.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is what I created for our Bronco:

Alas, the Texas heat took it's toll and after 6 months or so, they started to droop! Nice while they lasted tho!
Would you be willing to share the stl for that? I'd love to print one in PLA and up here in Pacific NW the heat isn't as much of an issue.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha! I just did this!
Since the Bronco was introduced with the BYOD rail, I was thinking, "What a great way to display my Parking Pass". So I've been looking for some kind of clamp/clip that I can mount to the rail to slip this in and out easily so it's not always on display. After digging through Thiniverse for a couple of days, I came across this. Problem solved!
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. DE15F9F7-8CB7-4F20-AFC4-C6BBDA0971E8

OP
OP
I3lackRose

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ha! I just did this!
Since the Bronco was introduced with the BYOD rail, I was thinking, "What a great way to display my Parking Pass". So I've been looking for some kind of clamp/clip that I can mount to the rail to slip this in and out easily so it's not always on display. After digging through Thiniverse for a couple of days, I came across this. Problem solved!
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. DE15F9F7-8CB7-4F20-AFC4-C6BBDA0971E8
Clever! I like the idea of the rail but after throwing a mount in mine i didn't care for the extra dash clutter.