Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here’s mine:

Method 703 17x8.5 in 0 offset custom Prismatic powder coating

Mickey Thompson Baja boss 40’s
4BADA3D7-449B-49DA-89C4-6A987D1EBE5F.jpeg
As someone else asked, picts of these on your rig yet? I am looking at these - similar - the 305 in Bahia Blue, and have done the photoshop to get an idea, but would love to see actual shots.
Ford Bronco Show us your (Braptor only) wheel/tire upgrades IMG_9386
Sponsored

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is a pic that will help you see the difference between 37s. Front is BFG KO2, rear is Nitto Trail Grapler. Obviously not the fairest comparison because one is an AT and the other a MT, but you get a general idea.
Looks like the Method 305 back there. I like! I’m looking at that in Bahia Blue. Any fitment issues for it - can you show side view of poke versus factory on front?

Dluu12

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Raptor, 22 Wildtrak, Model S Plaid, R8, Mac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Will double check today but I dont recall any tremble beyond what’s expected from an AT tire. Ride is definitely comfortable. What PSI are you riding at? Have you tried lowering it?
Tye - thank you!

dericheo - I started with 38psi but have since lowered it to 32 by the alignment shop. A little smoother but the trembles/vibrations are still there. Should I go lower then 32 for the street?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tye - thank you!

dericheo - I started with 38psi but have since lowered it to 32 by the alignment shop. A little smoother but the trembles/vibrations are still there. Should I go lower then 32 for the street?
I would probably stay at 32, I’m running 34. The trail grappler is a mud tire and will have more vibration than either the Ridge Grappler or the KO2. Either of those would give you a smoother ride and have nice weight savings over the Trail Grappler you currently have in my opinion.

Dluu12

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As someone else asked, picts of these on your rig yet? I am looking at these - similar - the 305 in Bahia Blue, and have done the photoshop to get an idea, but would love to see actual shots.
Aviator - sorry for the off topic but are those the M&R fog lights?

Sponsored

Dluu12

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would probably stay at 32, I’m running 34. The trail grappler is a mud tire and will have more vibration than either the Ridge Grappler or the KO2. Either of those would give you a smoother ride and have nice weight savings over the Trail Grappler you currently have in my opinion.
Thank you! I’m going to order the BFG

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Aviator - sorry for the off topic but are those the M&R fog lights?
They are. I love them. Had then on my Wildtrak, and liked them so much, bought them for my Raptor when I traded. Here is my install video, it has brightness demos.:

Dluu12

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are. I love them. Had then on my Wildtrak, and liked them so much, bought them for my Raptor when I traded. Here is my install video, it has brightness demos.:
Thanks! I got the Mabett thinking the amber matches the rest but they don’t. They are fluorescent like color so now I’m thinking about changing them to M&R.

You guys are all bad influences. Lol

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks! I got the Mabett thinking the amber matches the rest but they don’t. They are fluorescent like color so now I’m thinking about changing them to M&R.

You guys are all bad influences. Lol
LOL. The M&R DRL are a very good color match. I leave them on always- on Aux 2. So if the engine is running, they are illuminated. If you turn on the whites, you just can’t see the amber due to the brightness of the white.

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Miata, BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just curious if anyone has a braptor running Enkei RPT1's? I love the way they look although I might be biased (I have RPF1's on my brz and miata)
Sponsored