Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For your color pleasure :oops:

2" bouncy ball. Ordered black ones that are on their way...sorry they have to be black :confused:
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220722_174633
Is there any chance the ball could pop out from vibration? I found these but they have a strap on them so I thought about attaching them to the tire so I don't have to worry about loosing a ball while I'm driving around.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1659440217643

All kidding a side, do you have a link to the black ones you ordered?

Sponsored

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is there any chance the ball could pop out from vibration? I found these but they have a strap on them so I thought about attaching them to the tire so I don't have to worry about loosing a ball while I'm driving around.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Screenshot_20220802-075147_Chrome

All kidding a side, do you have a link to the black ones you ordered?

I tested the 2" colorful super ball on a 450 mile road trip, then a week at the beach, followed by another 450 mile return trip. The super balls didn't budge.

No strap needed :ROFLMAO:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really really want these wheels BUT can't pull the trigger at -8 offset.

GRRRRRRR!
Same.
I really wish they would've went with at least a +0 offset.

I like the Volks, but at over $850 a piece that's a hard 'no' for the time being.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same.
I really wish they would've went with at least a +0 offset.

I like the Volks, but at over $850 a piece that's a hard 'no' for the time being.
$850 for Japanese forged wheels is a really good price actually. Most forged wheels start at over $1k each.
The forged will also weigh less than 20lbs. vs. 35+lbs. for cast or stock. It's a significant weight savings that could help with on-road handling/braking. Less rotational mass for sure.

Most of the wheels you see posted here are cast and made in China. Yes, they pass all the regulations and build specs - I won't say they're not good wheels.

I might go for something similar to the Volk TE37XT, but in my own custom design.
I deal with Litespeed Racing out of California. No, they're not going to be cheap LOL! But I like unique looks and my own design. I have a set on my 911 and my wife's X3.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$850 for Japanese forged wheels is a really good price actually. Most forged wheels start at over $1k each.
The forged will also weigh less than 20lbs. vs. 35+lbs. for cast or stock. It's a significant weight savings that could help with on-road handling/braking. Less rotational mass for sure.

Most of the wheels you see posted here are cast and made in China. Yes, they pass all the regulations and build specs - I won't say they're not good wheels.

I might go for something similar to the Volk TE37XT, but in my own custom design.
I deal with Litespeed Racing out of California. No, they're not going to be cheap LOL! But I like unique looks and my own design. I have a set on my 911 and my wife's X3.
I'm aware of what most aftermarket wheels are and where they're made (China & Taiwan the most common).

The Bronco (when ever I get it) will be my daily all-arounder (I ride a motorcycle, so daily isn't the best description for the warmer weather months), so I would like to get a lighter wheel with decent offset, isn't a pain in the butt to clean, and won't put me in the poor house.

It's a lot to ask and compromises will need to be made. I have plenty of time to shop and look around, but Titan 7's are my favorite forged wheel at the moment. I just have to decide if I want to deal with a -8 offset in trade of getting the weight range I'd love to hit.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t remember if I shared mine in here. 17x9 Fuel Zephyr wheels in matte bronze with a -12mm offset. Tires are BFG KM3s 37x12.5r17 MTs. Most people would probably be better off with the +1mm offset though.

299BC288-BA9E-4540-937D-8F8A5B482E26.jpeg

4FEF7F83-1107-4C4C-9600-46CCF6CD516C.jpeg

9FEA960A-6283-4BE3-9C8C-6A4EA72439E6.jpeg

C95E5466-29A0-45EE-AEA0-A91CD5471EB3.jpeg

D2EE5DFF-8512-430A-8845-604E484CB8B5.jpeg

3A110580-4C27-4097-AA9A-7E151B6045BD.jpeg

Bonehunter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330ix BMW. 2500HD Chevy. Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm aware of what most aftermarket wheels are and where they're made (China & Taiwan the most common).

The Bronco (when ever I get it) will be my daily all-arounder (I ride a motorcycle, so daily isn't the best description for the warmer weather months), so I would like to get a lighter wheel with decent offset, isn't a pain in the butt to clean, and won't put me in the poor house.

It's a lot to ask and compromises will need to be made. I have plenty of time to shop and look around, but Titan 7's are my favorite forged wheel at the moment. I just have to decide if I want to deal with a -8 offset in trade of getting the weight range I'd love to hit.
I hated the thought of the -8 offset. I wanted No poke but the Titan 7’s were the only wheels I loved. Now that they are on I love them. No regrets!!

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those look a lot better than the factory beauty rings! 👍🏼 How do you like the trek top?
Totally changes the look of that Bronco....it's subtle but effective

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New Shoes. 3 people at the tire store and 4 people at the gas station loved them. 285/70R17 on 17x8.5 Black Rhino Abrams.

New Shoes.jpg

New Shoes1.jpg
Sponsored