Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna have a set of sas wheels and tires for sale in January. Located in Norcal if anyone interested.
Sponsored

cxcrum

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 white bronco 4 door big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same ship, setting sail for fail. Would love to show off the new rims and tires on the Bronco, but actually need the Bronco part.
Good 'ol @Discount Tire is currently holding on to my Rhino matte black Stadium wheels, also will be ordering BFG KO2 wheels with the white raised lettering to pair with them....will have these puppies installed come delivery (sometime early November)
Looking forward to your setup with those BR Stadiums and BFG's!

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the update. I think I will contact 4WP and ask if they have plans to sell just the high-clearance crash bars. Many Thanks,
They have them separate now for $200

Sponsored

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s my OBX. Stock wheels. BFG KO2s. 275/70 R18.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 17kbqni6o70ynpq379b0t9wqjp4spc29schzrcwg&rid=giphy
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 17kbqni6o70ynpq379b0t9wqjp4spc29schzrcwg&rid=giphy
This is exactly what I'm looking to do! How are you liking it? Anything to look out for with this setup? Would you do it again or would you think of any other size on the stock wheels? It looks great!

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly what I'm looking to do! How are you liking it? Anything to look out for with this setup? Would you do it again or would you think of any other size on the stock wheels? It looks great!
Thanks! So far so good. No rub. Etc. figured I may be the first to do this but then Saw Southern Girl rock the same set up. Solidified what I wanted. So thanks Southern Girl if you read this.

Had the dealer swap as soon as it got off the truck, so can’t speak to before/after.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love these particular tires and they ride amazingly well on all different terrain (which is why they are AT, I guess). I will tell you that the bigger tires actually threw a lot less mud on my Bronco after driving through water and mud than the stock tires did, which was a surprise to me. There is no need for a lift or anything. They do not stick out of the fender flares, either.