Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1016

17X8.5 METHOD MR306 MESH BLK PAINTED - They are a Zero offset which is a little more poke than the standard Sas wheel.
they come with stainless lip bolts but swapped out for the method black ones
Nice set up! I really like the wheels. Did you upgrade the tires and or suspension? Would love to see more pics.

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We got our Ko2's from the local Ford Dealership. Buy 3 get 1 free, mounted and balanced for $1100

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1016
What size KO2s did you put on your OBX and how is the ride compared to the original tires?
Did you leave the original spare on the back?

Bigdawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What size KO2s did you put on your OBX and how is the ride compared to the original tires?
Did you leave the original spare on the back?
I didn't change out he spare because we have a cover on it. Ride stayed the same

IMG_1019.jpg

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally just replaced the tires on my OBX with General Grabber AT/X 275/70/R18's, thought that would make it look better and it did but the OBX wheels still weren't growing on me. I started to look around for replacements but since I already got the 18" tires my choices were a little more limited. I started to think about the Ranger since they essentially use the same wheels, did a search and came across these on eBay. They are virtually the same size as the OBX wheels with the same offset, found a guy on eBay who had at least 10 sets of them, all pull offs, must be a tire/wheel dealer. He was asking $455 for a set with free shipping, had a "make offer" button so I offered $400 and he took it. Had them mounted today at Discount Tire. Also added the McGards black lug nuts and wheel locks. Vast improvement and done on the cheap. The Bronco was the talk of DT since it was the first one anyone had seen.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) D5D972A2-6EEB-4084-89E2-BE5E8F2ED002_1_105_c

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 370FB7CE-202F-43B9-B6A6-591E0E93CE1B_1_105_c

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2D, MT, Base, 2.3
Method 705 Titanium +35
Mickey LT315/70R17 Baja Boss
2" Zone Lift

2dlift1.jpg

2dlift2.jpg

2dlift3.jpg

2dlift4.jpg
I love that tire & wheel combo! I am really wanting to go with the Mickey Thompson Baja Boas MT for off-road performance, but I’m a little concerned with on-road (wet weather) performance and road noise. What has been you experience so far? I would really like to hear your feedback.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love that tire & wheel combo! I am really wanting to go with the Mickey Thompson Baja Boas MT for off-road performance, but I’m a little concerned with on-road (wet weather) performance and road noise. What has been you experience so far? I would really like to hear your feedback.
Honestly? Haven't driven it since we put the tires on. The speedo was off 12MPH and they just got it set with Forscan. Supposed to be cleaned up so we can use it soon.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly? Haven't driven it since we put the tires on. The speedo was off 12MPH and they just got it set with Forscan. Supposed to be cleaned up so we can use it soon.
Understood. Please post your thoughts as you have a chance to hit the road and/or the trails.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone here installed the KMC Trek Satin Black w/Gray Tint wheels on a Cactus Gray Sasquatched Bronco yet? Photos please, if available...it's one of the options I've been looking at...thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20211014-222519_Google.jpg

Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone here installed the KMC Trek Satin Black w/Gray Tint wheels on a Cactus Gray Sasquatched Bronco yet? Photos please, if available...it's one of the options I've been looking at...thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Screenshot_20211014-222519_Google
I know there's someone on the forum with a black SAS with em, I'm leaning towards these too for my cactus badlands

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cyber Orange Sas Badlands
35/11.5/17 Trail Grapplers
Painted beauty rings grey
Painted OBX flares

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_3501

This looks great! I just ordered a set of 5 trail grapplers in 35x11.5x17 as well. Could you post a pic with the level on it, please?