Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is a Rough Country kit.
Thanks,

I've got that kit at home (waiting for my Bronco). It adds 2.4 to the front and 1.6 to the back. Seems like about the right amount. Wasn't sure if someone had a more "mild" lift package.

I suspect that it is already the smallest lift that doesn't require cutting the factory studs at the top of the coil overs.

Again thanks.

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK Ive been messing in Photoshop trying to decide This was done quick and dirty Not my Bronco I have a Badlands in CG SAS coming in two weeks. (hopefully)

Thoughts?

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-Method-704-Titanium

Method 704 Titanium

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-Method-713-Matte-BLK

Method 713 Matte Black

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-ICON-Rebound-Pro--Titanium

Icon Rebond Pro Titanium

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-ICON-rebound-Bronze

Icon Rebound Pro Bronze

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-Method-703-Titanium

Method 703 Titanium

John

Big Blue 1

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People are getting their Broncos! Let the mods begin! Show us your rig with completed wheel/tire upgrades and specs (wheel/tire size and offset).

1st I’ve seen for customer builds is @Jb7 with 285/70r17 KO2s on stock big bend.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco-rims-test-Method-703-Titanium

@BigBronco1 BD w/ +30 RTRs 33 KO2s
Check out the flush fender fit w/ this offset!

OB w/ Cooper AT3s 275/75/r18

Base w/ stock wheels painted black.

Sick non-sas Base from facebook.
16x8 0mm offset 285/75r16

@Appzilla Toyo AT3s 285/70r17

Base w/ 35s on 20” Fuel Assaults

BD @ Kanata Ford specs unknown

@Area51outerbanks rig
35 x 12.5 x 18 bfgoodrich ko2's on black rhino shredder Wheels 18 x 9.5 with +12mm offset and Zone 2” spacer lift.

lift w/ stock tires.

@Pbloom49 another +30 RTR w/ 285s

@88to21bronco w/ 285 Toyo AT3s

@CnyBDBronco w/ 33/12.5/r20s on +1mm offset 20” wheels.

Facebook grab
285/75r16 Milestar Patagonia M/Ts stuffed on the 7” wide steelies!

Found on facebook: 2.5" 4WP Lift
35x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T
17x8.5 M310 Method Wheels (+35?)

Pandaworks R&D rig
Bronze Kansei wheels (+0?)with stock tires

edkenleyford Demo Bronco w/ 35” Nitto Trail Grapplers on Fuel wheels

Facebook- Ken Weeks
4WP 2” spacer lift w/ 35” MT Baja Boss on Method Con6 (+0) wheels

Broncobattalionusa instagram another look at some bronze wheels / BFGs

Bronco6x facebook 35” Falken Wildpeak ATs w/ 18” wheels (+0)

Nice powdercoated BD wheels!

@Thomas1984 fifteen52 traverse (+0) w/ 35” nitto ridge grapplers.

Facebook Bronco6x
Base w/ 2” 4wp +35mm wheels 35”x12.5r17 Mickey Thompsons

Bronco6x

*I’ll try to add more as they show up.
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20211119_123903

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Discount Tire
Help, please. I called my local Discount to place an order on some 35" Nittos and 17 Fuel Covert wheels and they are telling me that the wheels do not fit the bronco. Yet, I've seen several broncos with the same wheels. I did explain to him that I'm getting a leveling kit installed and explained to him that the crash bars will be removed and he was totally lost and said sorry that the Coverts do not fit the Bronco. What am I missing here?! ha.
We appreciate the tag and opportunity to assist, Cindy. PM coming your way!

Sponsored

Ajtexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK Ive been messing in Photoshop trying to decide This was done quick and dirty Not my Bronco I have a Badlands in CG SAS coming in two weeks. (hopefully)

Thoughts?

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20211119_123903

Method 704 Titanium

Method 713 Matte Black

Icon Rebond Pro Titanium

Icon Rebound Pro Bronze

Method 703 Titanium

John
Method 703 Titanium, all day long

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Method 703 Titanium

John
I like the 703's in Titanium.
Looks like you choose a lot of nice wheels.
I may be a bit biased though.
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220115_163341

17 x 8.5 +35mm Toyo 35 x 11.5 (load range C)
NO LIFT!
I choose them because of ;
  • the 35mm offset ... I do not like poke. If you do, they have other offsets
  • No fake bead lock ,"Bead looks" , bro locks ... whatever ... I hate fake.
  • 8.5" vs 9" prefer to pull the wheel edge in a bit for protection.
tired of the black wheel look , considered Machined or polished aluminum, but no designs i like in the fitment I want. Classic slots or M/T Classic III's.

Low or no poke ....
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1642818390823

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help, please. I called my local Discount to place an order on some 35" Nittos and 17 Fuel Covert wheels and they are telling me that the wheels do not fit the bronco. Yet, I've seen several broncos with the same wheels. I did explain to him that I'm getting a leveling kit installed and explained to him that the crash bars will be removed and he was totally lost and said sorry that the Coverts do not fit the Bronco. What am I missing here?! ha.
Hmm, curious ... they should.
Exactly which Covert?
16" 17" 18" 20" ???

offset?
I'd go with the largest which was +14 on some of the various colors of 17".
A lot of folks are doing zero, but they like "tire poke". There's also the 18&20 x 9 with +20mm off.

Nitto 35 x ? x ? (35x 12.5 x 17 ????)

Point is, I mounted 35 x 11.5 on a 17 x 8.5" wheel with +35 offset on a BASE Bronco and have ZERO clearance issues on the street.
I've yet to flex it, fairly certain it will need an inch or two of lift. ICON says 3" with their 25mm offset wheels, fwiw. That will allow FULL suspension stuff and droop with no rubbing. They tested on a base Base also.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ko2’s + Painted Rims = Badass OBX
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 1642820092939
LMAO, you took the wheels I hated most and made them look ... well .... BADASS!!
To make it worse on me, I'm normally tired of black wheels ....
Seriously, That's great man! Good job!

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vision Turbine 17x8.5 18 offset wrapped in Falken Wildpeak 285x75r17 (34in) Ever so slight rub on crash bars, so removed on NonSquatch BL. Falken chosen for its offroad and snow ratings as well as being quiet on the road. Also threw some caliper paint in the mix.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220121_140844
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220121_102917

Sponsored

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LMAO, you took the wheels I hated most and made them look ... well .... BADASS!!
To make it worse on me, I'm normally tired of black wheels ....
Seriously, That's great man! Good job!
Strongly agree. That has me thinking I should've considered having mine painted too instead of replacing them. 😅

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vision Turbine 17x8.5 18 offset wrapped in Falken Wildpeak 285x75r17 (34in) Ever so slight rub on crash bars, so removed on NonSquatch BL. Falken chosen for its offroad and snow ratings as well as being quiet on the road. Also threw some caliper paint in the mix.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20220121_102917
That backdrop though…😍

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thoughts?

Method 704 Titanium

Method 713 Matte Black

Icon Rebond Pro Titanium

Icon Rebound Pro Bronze

Method 703 Titanium

John
703 or 713