Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok sorry if I’m a dumb but I’ve seen so many wheels and different offset etc. I want charcoal gray RTR’s 17x9 just don’t know 0mm or +30. Im keeping my 33’s and want a little poke. Sorry for the questions.
You can definitely find pictures of the 30 offset RTRs on here. I know I’ve seen them. The poke would be minimal. If I can find a pic I’ll post.

With 0 offset you’d get around 2” of poke. IMO that’s a good amount, and comparable to what I’m doing with my OBX.

edit: looks like you deleted, but check here for the 30 offset:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...upgrades-here-pics.18511/page-89#post-1397628
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scotty_A51

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can definitely find pictures of the 30 offset RTRs on here. I know I’ve seen them. The poke would be minimal. If I can find a pic I’ll post.

With 0 offset you’d get around 2” of poke. IMO that’s a good amount, and comparable to what I’m doing with my OBX.

edit: looks like you deleted, but check here for the 30 offset:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...upgrades-here-pics.18511/page-89#post-1397628
Thank you ! Yeah I went through and found a couple. It’s such a hard choice hahah. Might go with the +30’s

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
17X9 ET -12 FUEL OFFROAD D733 WARP SATIN BLACK
35X12.5X17 NITTO RECON GRAPPLER A/T
STOCK SUSPENSION
Nice. And how are you liking the Recon Grapplers? I have those on order for mine, too. Seems like everyone has Ridge Grapplers, but perhaps the Recons are replacing those?

Kev2nice

Base
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. And how are you liking the Recon Grapplers? I have those on order for mine, too. Seems like everyone has Ridge Grapplers, but perhaps the Recons are replacing those?

Love the Recons, they are much quieter on the road than the Ridge Grapplers. I don't do much offroading so I cannot comment on the offroad Performance. Other than that they are great quiet tires that ride smooth.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the Recons, they are much quieter on the road than the Ridge Grapplers. I don't do much offroading so I cannot comment on the offroad Performance. Other than that they are great quiet tires that ride smooth.
That's great. I've heard the same -- quieter ride -- from multiple sources now. And they look better (i.e. more aggressive) in your pictures than the ones on Nitto's website.

Kev2nice

Base
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's great. I've heard the same -- quieter ride -- from multiple sources now. And they look better (i.e. more aggressive) in your pictures than the ones on Nitto's website.
Yes they are quiet and aggressive looking. Although I opted to go with the side of the tire that was less aggressive. On the opposite side of the tire the edges have a much more aggressive pattern.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored