Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For decades I’ve insisted my tires get mounted black-side-out unless the tire shop, dealer and/or tire manufacturer gives me a subsidy or discount to advertize their product. It they did I’d gladly show off their white letters, but alas…

I don’t wear any boldly branded clothing for the same reasons. If someone gives me swag I’ll happily shill their stuff!

I’m a bit torn with the Bronco because I’ll be paying MSRP and that means I’m not getting anything back to advertise for Ford. If we get the Ford Points up here in Canazuela that will make it easier for me to not debadge.

There will be no Badlands or dealership badges on my Bronco!
Same here every tag lable badge sticker comes off.

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Facebook Bronco6x grabs

BB w/ 2” lift, airdesign flares and 35 grabbers
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20211006_133028

BD w/ 2” lift fender deletes and 35 bfgs
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20211006_133028
First thing im installing fender deletes

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m curious where the age divide is on the white letters debate lies. I’m a fan.
Not sure there is an age divide as much as there is subjective taste divide. On one hand you have folks purposely using graphics, stripping, paint, rims, etc., to give a retro nod to Bronco's past. At the same time you have others saying of the white lettering and some rims that the 1970s called and wants it's wheels back. So some retro customizing is ok but somehow other customization is not? Talk about a fickle forum. We're not all going to like or agree with individual taste or preference choices but I say it's all good. If it floats YOUR boat and makes YOU happy, that's all that counts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure there is an age divide as much as there is subjective taste divide. On one hand you have folks purposely using graphics, stripping, paint, rims, etc., to give a retro nod to Bronco's past. At the same time you have others saying of the white lettering and some rims that the 1970s called and wants it's wheels back. We're not all going to like or agree with individual taste or preference choices but I say it's all good. If it floats YOUR boat, that's all that counts.
I really like the fact that we already have such a variety in styling emerging with the Bronco. It seems to me that both small and large manufacturers are really working to produce products for the Bronco and this will only enhance our Bronco community. Now if Ford could only get production some where close to demand.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I read this my first thought it that you must live on a paved road. Then I realize I'm a weirdo because I'm like the only one who doesn't. :LOL: :LOL:
Nope but i find them ugly enough to take them off ,i will prob get beat up from rocks but so be it

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone explain where the bronze wheel fad came from? I do not get it. Legit question.
Different people have different tastes

I like them. Black wheels make tires look dirty and are on everything. Silver/chrome can look good but also really common place. Bronze/gold works with a lot of colors, pulls in a lot of attention, and I think look good most of the time

I had bronze wheels on my LX so I might be biased:
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) D038A8CC-F3EB-43AB-9ACF-127C3B34258A
Sponsored