Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BE41D210-CFD0-47D6-A99C-604A23AB5C37.jpeg
Post photos of your white tops here!
Would be nice/helpful if the pic's were accompanied by a blurb or two on what process was done to get them white (for all the pre-Heritage models). My VB 2 door BL is scheduled for a March build; can visualize it with a painted white top and grill and a wheel swap to those sweet fifteen52 Analog's in white.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There’s some white top customs in the Heritage Edition Bronco Club thread…

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a white top in 4 door in Azure Gray and so worried it won't compliment the Bronco. May end up trading for a mic top at some point.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would be nice/helpful if the pic's were accompanied by a blurb or two on what process was done to get them white (for all the pre-Heritage models). My VB 2 door BL is scheduled for a March build; can visualize it with a painted white top and grill and a wheel swap to those sweet fifteen52 Analog's in white.
I was originally a VB BD and was holding out for the white mod ultimately going HE. Look up @AARDVARK122 he wrapped his or you can get it painted or line-x. Haven't heard much feedback after questions on those that did paint so I take that as a positive, maybe.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a white top in 4 door in Azure Gray and so worried it won't compliment the Bronco. May end up trading for a mic top at some point.
I’m sure you’d have a bidding war on here for a trade.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was originally a VB BD and was holding out for the white mod ultimately going HE. Look up @AARDVARK122 he wrapped his or you can get it painted or line-x. Haven't heard much feedback after questions on those that did paint so I take that as a positive, maybe.
my white top was painted not wrapped. It has been painted for about a year and have had no issues at all.

C38FD9E9-5A96-450F-B1E3-EDBA3322B51B.JPG

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have a pic of an Oxford White 4dr with a white top? :unsure:

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The nicest one I've seen here so far was done by a Line-X shop - looked real good. Was just asking since there's more than one way to skin the MIC top would be nice if folks not only posted their top but how it got that way - Line-X, custom paint shop, rattle can, etc. Pro's and Con's of their experiences, costs, blah blah blah - there's a LOT of MIC tops out there and can't believe the majority of owners look at them and think "Yeah, that color is perfect and I'd never want to change it or even know how!". ;)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anybody found a wrap that is close to Wimbledon White?

I have been eying 3M Pearl White but I think it may be a little too dark.

Also, for those with a wrap, how has it held up? Any pealing or bubbling issues?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The nicest one I've seen here so far was done by a Line-X shop - looked real good. Was just asking since there's more than one way to skin the MIC top would be nice if folks not only posted their top but how it got that way - Line-X, custom paint shop, rattle can, etc. Pro's and Con's of their experiences, costs, blah blah blah - there's a LOT of MIC tops out there and can't believe the majority of owners look at them and think "Yeah, that color is perfect and I'd never want to change it or even know how!". ;)
Only thing that I'd hesitate on line-x would be the grain finish. Here in coastal SC anything white already requires scrubbing and/or bleaching, the top of my FJC is a bear to keep clean and it's smooth.

Seems not many that have painted/wrapped give much information, I asked a couple of times and might have gotten a few responses. Call around and see what kind of quotes you get, paint shops vary by region but it would need to be sanded down, some kind of plastic promoter and then paint so enough labor/material to be around $2k unless you have a buddy at a shop.

sgkartracer15

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A while back (like a year), there was a thread showing white MIC tops, including some with Eruption Green. I can't find it again for the life of me. Anyone have any EG builds with white top pics? 🤷‍♂️

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A while back (like a year), there was a thread showing white MIC tops, including some with Eruption Green. I can't find it again for the life of me. Anyone have any EG builds with white top pics? 🤷‍♂️
Ford Bronco Show us your white tops! FEEB29E1-268E-4858-ADFD-5A515CF29628

Ford Bronco Show us your white tops! Beac(1)
Sponsored