Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the Ranger Raptor will be the hottest Raptor option offered to date. Good luck getting your hands on one in the next two years. I'll be in that market once the Bronco is paid off.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the proportions better than the F-150 Raptor which is a bit to big for urban landscapes.

Hope Ford has the supply chains already set up and humming. That Ranger Raptor is gonna sell like nothing before.

Good luck to any of you who plan to order. At least now, you sort of know what to expect as far as the wait…..

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be interested, but I'm too much a manual guy

Still, be a nice little company truck. Just hope they don't got that Repo tech in there, or it's 3rd Gen Taco's and Daddiators for me

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has no clue of the hurt they would unleash on themselves if they were to actually build a reasonable number of these... However, they will probably be limited production, and thus save themselves the pain of a real launch.

Good luck getting one.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ranger Raptor looks to be the best Raptor for most people, so... I expect 3500 to be made haha.

The possibility of a Ranger able to get the aftermarket support runoff from the Bronco and be a fixed-roof Gladiator competitor is what I'd be plunking down gold bars for. Ford shouldn't build a Bronco with a bed just to acquire a whole host of new complaints about wind noise from a convertible off-road vehicle... Make the fenders, etc. on the Ranger more like the Bronco in modularity and conducive to easy lifts for big tires. The cabin will stay much quieter for those people who, inexplicably, want to converse with their passengers or talk on their phone while driving.

Leave the Baja to the F150 Raptor and let the Ranger take on trails and overlanding... which has come to mean as much as hiking in L.A.

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is going to pump the brakes on Bronco Production. Bet the V6 option in the ranger is going to hack the supply down and the V6 will be back on out constraint list.

So when is the Ecosport Raptor coming?

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford shouldn't build a Bronco with a bed just to acquire a whole host of new complaints about wind noise from a convertible off-road vehicle... Make the fenders, etc. on the Ranger more like the Bronco in modularity and conducive to easy lifts for big tires. The cabin will stay much quieter for those people who, inexplicably, want to converse with their passengers or talk on their phone while driving.
Totally agree. What would be really nice is if they gave the whole Ranger line the same styling cues, so you wouldn’t have to buy a $60,000 +ADM Raptor to get a decent looking truck. I’m concerned Ford is going to continue to offer the same frumpy, fleet vehicle, boring truck they always do.

It would also be really nice if they built that SuperCrew long bed Ranger we’ve seen in the spy shots, so I can put a bike in the back AND a couple of passengers and my dog inside!

Ford Bronco Sibling News: 2024 Ranger Order Banks Open 5/26 and Production Starts 8/7. Raptor Coming to U.S. 386FF2DE-1F0A-4FDC-8495-0471C627B4AC

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ranger Raptor looks to be the best Raptor for most people, so... I expect 3500 to be made haha.

Leave the Baja to the F150 Raptor and let the Ranger take on trails and overlanding... which has come to mean as much as hiking in L.A.
That’s what the tremor is for. Standard width of the ranger with upgraded suspension and creature comforts to be able to get out on trails and such. But even still, if you want to go on the trails, just get a bronco.