Advertisement

Sick of the Screen Size Scam

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma TRD, 20 Tremor 7.3(on order), 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(on order)
Actually, Tesla has been posting profitable quarters for a year now. Ford expects to lose money for 2020. Not that I have any interest in Tesla. I don’t. It’s just nice to see they don’t try to upsell you to get better viewability of important vehicle controls.

Because I neither want nor need all the superfluous (to me) shiz that comes with those higher trim packages.
Actually they haven’t. They lost $710 million first half of this year.

Buy an iPad 12 and you’ll be happy and you will look like tesla. Roll eyes!
Here’s the $710 million loss

Advertisement

Last edited:

Sough

First Name
Dylan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
I can’t wait for one day you have a price for the base model, and then select each individual add on you want and pay for it. None of this “well I need to move up 2 trims to get the 12 inch touch screen” bs.

KJR50

Badlands
First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m with the OP on wanting the 12” screen. Don’t forget all the extra features that will come with the bigger screen, split display, multi-function at the same time vs toggling to a different screen while you want to access radio, maps, gauge display settings, 360 viewing, front-cam tire placement...not just looking at a bigger map. Aftermarket can offer a cheaper upgrade but I don’t know if they’ll have the same factory integration.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I can’t wait for one day you have a price for the base model, and then select each individual add on you want and pay for it. None of this “well I need to move up 2 trims to get the 12 inch touch screen” bs.
I don't see much point in having multiple trims if they all offer the same content. In order to keep the price lower on the Base, something has to give.

Advertisement

Advertisement