Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much beefier look when not Base trim.

Ford Bronco Side-by-side look @ 2-Door Soft Top Fastback vs 4-Door Soft Top Broncos 2021 Bronco Cactus Gray 2-Door Fastback Soft To
It's a definite improvement, but still looks a little stubby to me. Aargh, I really wanted to love that top on the 2-door!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah not sure about the soft top for my 2 door. I want to drive at 25 to 85 mph on my trip to Montana this summer/or anywhere else, Not sure I want to listen to air whistling noises over the top of my music, or seeing rain drip thru the joints in the canvas. My ideal adventure is front hard tops off, windows up or down depending on speed, with tops in the back in case a thunderstorm looks imminent or pops up
Low speed side windows down checking out the view. The soft top just looks like too much work for what gain? Especially on the 2 door when I can remove/replace 2 hard tops on or off in less than 5 minutes. JMO.
With the soft top all you have to do is unlatch the front header and flip back for cruising. When you plan on hitting the highway just pull it forward and relatch, should be 30 seconds for each and you can do it at a stoplight, won't need to get out of the vehicle.

Can also ride with back windows out and if it rains while you're driving pull the top part back up and leave the back sides open and door windows up, rain shouldn't get in.

This is my plan.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the soft top all you have to do is unlatch the front header and flip back for cruising. When you plan on hitting the highway just pull it forward and relatch, should be 30 seconds for each and you can do it at a stoplight, won't need to get out of the vehicle.

Can also ride with back windows out and if it rains while you're driving pull the top part back up and leave the back sides open and door windows up, rain shouldn't get in.

This is my plan.
This is what's great on the Bronco: do what you want. Soft top is just not in my plan. Nor is wind whistling noises at 75 mph. I think we will both enjoy our Broncos for what they can do differently

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base seriously looks like a little Lada Niva. Like the one shared the other day!
Btw I'd still drive the crap outta it. Lol
Ford Bronco Side-by-side look @ 2-Door Soft Top Fastback vs 4-Door Soft Top Broncos 2021 Bronco Cactus Gray 2-Door Fastback Soft To
Omfg, I LOVE Ladas. No wonder I love the 2-doors better (even though my boyfriend convinced me to begrudgingly get a 4door).

It makes so much sense now. 😂

ChadB

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello,
Looking at a soft top purchase from Ford. I have a two door. If I am reading the post right I have to put the top up going down the highway?. It does not completely fold down by the rear tire, like the 4-door but sits in the top like a parashoot waiting to deploy? I would not even be able to drive in my garage with a dumb design like that. Or am I wrong the two door soft top folds all the way down like the 4 door model ?

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not sure if this is entirely correct:
the only soft top for the 2 door is the one from bestop and it only folds as you mentioned above.

this is a shortcut link to the part where the soft top is open:
Sponsored