Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bigger selling point for me with Sasquatch is the better setup to eventually have a small lift and 37’s.

I would keep the Sasquatch wheels and the gearing is already there.

if I stuck with the non-Sasquatch I would be kicking myself in a few years when I got the itch to add a ~2 inch lift and 37’s.
Exactly. Upgrading gears is a serious commitment of $$ for parts and labor
Sponsored

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr looks very good on 33’s or 35’s. But, imho, the longer 4 door does not look as good on the 33’s, like it needs something more. Because I only loose 1 cm of travel I think it was an easy decision for me to get the 35’s, I get the look I want and same capability.
There’s been a lot of comments from others detailing how expensive it will be to recreate the Sasquatch upgrade through aftermarket options. I am convinced I would end up regretting not getting Sasquatch.
I personally opted for the 2.7 fora few reasons.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the 2.7 came with a manual if be all over it, but I am good with the 2.3 and the correct number of pedals. 33s will be plenty for me.

Great photos thanks for sharing

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something not right here. In the front view the stud Bronco is Race Red and in the side by side the 35" is Rapid Red, I can see the Race red in the background and it looks substantially taller. What gives? (could be the second Bulleit as well)

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something not right here. In the front view the stud Bronco is Race Red and in the side by side the 35" is Rapid Red, I can see the Race red in the background and it looks substantially taller. What gives? (could be the second Bulleit as well)
took both photo at a different time. The Broncos were riding all day. The race red is a Wildtrak and the rapid red is a first edition. Both exact same height and tires. The reason you think the one in the back look taller is perspective. They are the same.

The 2 Area 51 badlands are also different. One is on 33 OG and one on upgraded 33 wheels.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncosor , I know you said you crawled under to look at the Badlands skid plates...how heavy duty did they look? Did they look like something you could drag over rocks, or would they need to be replaced with heavier plates?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket 33" with 0 offset it is!
Getting out there with them tires! Gonna need some WiiiiDE flares!
Assuming wheel width remains the same.
+55mm offset to 0mm = 2.16" (pushes wheel out) or (increases backspacing by)
+30mm offset to 0mm = 1.18"

If I understand it correctly, Sasquatch wheels are +30mm offset. All others are +55, except possibly Base as I didn't see pics for those wheels.
Backspacing no greater than 6.6" should be what your looking for....if I understood it properly.

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bigger selling point for me with Sasquatch is the better setup to eventually have a small lift and 37’s.

I would keep the Sasquatch wheels and the gearing is already there.

if I stuck with the non-Sasquatch I would be kicking myself in a few years when I got the itch to add a ~2 inch lift and 37’s.
How easy is it to modify Squatch and add 2" of lift to add 37's. I'm with you that I prefer the Squatch out the gate.... but you cant add 37" tires on standard Squach. Is it possible to modify and lift the Squatch package or will you replace so many parts that its not worth doin so. Just asking, I dont know the answer.

AMICHDEC

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s definitely a dilemma for me to decide between squatch or non-squatch on the badlands. I think it’s easier for some to squatch when they are going with a different trim other than badlands due to a different base suspension. I don’t care for the 17” beadlock capable wheels to be honest and will plan to upgrade to a 20” wheel (likely method or rhino) with better offset wrapped with 35” on my badlands. Also, Ford performance will undoubtedly come out with a suspension lift similar to the one offered with the Ranger if more height is wanted. To each their own.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve modified every truck/bronco I’ve owned... so I just went with the 33s on the badlands knowing I’ll be changing them. Not overly interested in any of the wheels offered, so I’ll pick my own.

Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the 2.7 came with a manual if be all over it, but I am good with the 2.3 and the correct number of pedals. 33s will be plenty for me.

Great photos thanks for sharing

This is where I am.

Manual requires 2.3 and 33"s (today), so there you have it.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatched Badlands may have restricted travel because of bumpstops but they're just bumpstops. Just crack open the parts catalog, order some standard Badlands bumpstops and spend a few minutes swapping them out. Worst case scenario you get a tiny bit of rubbing in the wheel well at the very top of your wheel travel.
Sponsored