Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks you much! Confirmed me for staying with the 33's powered by the 2.7L in a BL 4-dr...

This will be my daily driver. Can't flippin' wait!
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have missed an earlier response on this, but the front view was throwing me off, so I corrected it a bit in photoshop. It's still off a bit because of the different angles of the trucks to the camera, but close enough for me. Here's the images in case any one else was worried about the 33" making that huge of a difference:

original:
33v35front.jpg

corrected:
33v35front corrected.jpg

construction lines for grill, roof, tires, cab width:
33v35 analysis2.jpg

You can't really do what you did in PS to correct the different placement of the car.
Having taken that photo myself I can confirm the original pic gives a more accurate representation (even though the pic is not ideal due to car positions. Bronco Nation recently posted a picture with both vehicles on the same line and it clearly shows the difference.

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow! They really beat the shit out of the badland’s “heavy duty bash plate”

Sponsored

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think that, much like Wranglers, 33s look just about perfect for 2 doors, and 35s for 4 doors. (I currently live with the shame of daily driving a 4 door JK with 33s, haha.)

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Highlander / 66 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You can't really do what you did in PS to correct the different placement of the car.
Having taken that photo myself I can confirm the original pic gives a more accurate representation (even though the pic is not ideal due to car positions. Bronco Nation recently posted a picture with both vehicles on the same line and it clearly shows the difference.
Agreed it's not perfect, but there was a BN photo I came across that seems more apples to apples. Below I'll post the link and original photo (I think that is allowed again if we include the BN logo). I then adjusted the separate vehicles so that their grills, lights, and lettering aligned and was the same height/length/etc. it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn close without spending a silly amount of time on it.

Original: Link to BN Forum Post
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) BN Original

Cropped Original:
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) 33V35V2 ORIGINAL

Corrected with Guides:
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) 33V35V2 CORRECTED GUIDES

Corrected image:
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) 33V35V2 CORRECTED

MadMac

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, does BL have a high lift suspension or just Sasquatch ? Trying to decide to squatch my BD or go BL with 33’s.....

Bad Apple

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E43 MB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What tire sizes do you think are on this one, 35s?

cactus grey.jpg

Sponsored

Thrasher78

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have more pictures with the carseat in the back?
I don't know if these help .
The people with ford were really accommodating with me switching car seats in and out (two kids). Bronco 4 door sits 2 car seats with no room in the middle for much else . My daughters seat sat more in a 90 degree position so ft well and only conflicted with the head rest . I'm sure sliding it up would have solved that problem . My sons car seat ( 2 year old ) sat in a more reclined position which made it more awkward when strapping in . The back seat didn't recline enough to accept the car seat perfectly. I'm sure part of it was my lack of knowing on all the adjustments. Either way I'm not overly concerned as even in a haste both locked in securely and there was never any doubt that either car seat was installed improperly.

CEA27082-C787-44D5-9F8C-16E88A76BDF3.jpeg

A15C17BE-2FFF-4BB2-A732-1D32420A7BB3.jpeg

JBoi-ET

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Expy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know if these help .
The people with ford were really accommodating with me switching car seats in and out (two kids). Bronco 4 door sits 2 car seats with no room in the middle for much else . My daughters seat sat more in a 90 degree position so ft well and only conflicted with the head rest . I'm sure sliding it up would have solved that problem . My sons car seat ( 2 year old ) sat in a more reclined position which made it more awkward when strapping in . The back seat didn't recline enough to accept the car seat perfectly. I'm sure part of it was my lack of knowing on all the adjustments. Either way I'm not overly concerned as even in a haste both locked in securely and there was never any doubt that either car seat was installed improperly.

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) A15C17BE-2FFF-4BB2-A732-1D32420A7BB3

Ford Bronco Side-by-Side photos of 33's vs 35's tires on 2021 Bronco (with pro camera) A15C17BE-2FFF-4BB2-A732-1D32420A7BB3
I appreciate it!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone freaked out over the payload sticker and it’s clear as day in a picture from November.

1612882975788.png
There was no logic to the payload "discussions."

Just people freaking out over assumptions and rounding errors, and then when the official stats finally did come out, those people insisted that Ford must have heard their pleas and adjusted the ratings to meet their demands.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed it's not perfect, but there was a BN photo I came across that seems more apples to apples. Below I'll post the link and original photo (I think that is allowed again if we include the BN logo). I then adjusted the separate vehicles so that their grills, lights, and lettering aligned and was the same height/length/etc. it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn close without spending a silly amount of time on it.

Original: Link to BN Forum Post
BN Original.jpg

Cropped Original:
33V35V2 ORIGINAL.jpg

Corrected with Guides:
33V35V2 CORRECTED GUIDES.jpg

Corrected image:
33V35V2 CORRECTED.jpg
I was so focused on looking at the tires that I almost missed the difference in "daylight" under/behind the red one. This angle nicely illustrates the additional ground clearance of the 35's.
Sponsored