Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco on the right with the Squatch, is definitely wider than the other 2 Bronco's. I measured with my pen. And not just the wheels, but the front grill area...

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These pictures are going to cost me $$ and keep me from getting my desired manual transmission. That squatch. . . . wow.
OEM+it

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Manual Badlands, swap out the tires to 35's later.
I get the sentiment, it's one way to get manual with the offroad bits and 35s. But c'mon, the Badlands is 42k and then add tires on top of that. We don't know the cost of the squatch, but it should be well under the 12k difference to get the badlands. As awesome and exciting as the bronco is, fans of the manual are getting screwed

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is something funky with the perspective on that first image. The Bronco on the right is at an angle yet if you measure the distance to the outside of the headlights it is wider than the one in the middle that is directly towards the camera. When you angle a 3d object in a 2d image you would expect the opposite to occur. The one in the middle doesn't appear to be further away from the camera.

It doesn't seem that way in the image shot from the hotel room.

Strange.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

?? Hmmm so difficult to decide. Tech is important to me and the family. What I am looking at from performance standpoint the 2.3l and the V6 are close. I think it would be crazy to spend 40k plus and not even get a sound system as many other competitors offer that and more. So spend 40-50k for a bare bones vehicle is insane. I mean I am willing to do the 2.3l 4door with a sound system and hardtop on 33’s with a rear locker; then I am good ????
depends on what bare-bones means to you. a base, 2dr bronco is 29995 with destination fees

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is something funky with the perspective on that first image. The Bronco on the right is at an angle yet if you measure the distance to the outside of the headlights it is wider than the one in the middle that is directly towards the camera. When you angle a 3d object in a 2d image you would expect the opposite to occur. The one in the middle doesn't appear to be further away from the camera.

It doesn't seem that way in the image shot from the hotel room.

Strange.
Ford Bronco Side-by-Side Sighting: Sasquatch vs Non-Sasquatch Broncos and Jeep Wrangler Comparison 1595276632781

do you get what i'm saying? or did i misinterpret your post?

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

?? Hmmm so difficult to decide. Tech is important to me and the family. What I am looking at from performance standpoint the 2.3l and the V6 are close. I think it would be crazy to spend 40k plus and not even get a sound system as many other competitors offer that and more. So spend 40-50k for a bare bones vehicle is insane. I mean I am willing to do the 2.3l 4door with a sound system and hardtop on 33’s with a rear locker; then I am good ????
I hope you’re right here, my build keeps creeping towards that and I like your numbers a lot better!

I really want a BD with squatch + lux but that build ain’t available?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1595276632781.png

do you get what i'm saying? or did i misinterpret your post?
The second image (from the hotel room) is harder to measure accurately. At least with the tape measure that I have on hand. :ROFLMAO: The distance between the headlights seems to be decreasing at a close to even rate from left to right. But it might not if I broke out a micrometer.

The first image is still quite confusing. The image is big enough to measure accurately. The Bronco on the right definitely measures wider.

It is slightly forward but it doesn't look like enough to make the difference.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The second image (from the hotel room) is harder to measure accurately. At least with the tape measure that I have on hand. :ROFLMAO: The distance between the headlights seems to be decreasing at a close to even rate from left to right. But it might not if I broke out a micrometer.

The first image is still quite confusing. The image is big enough to measure accurately. The Bronco on the right definitely measures wider.
number 1 or 2? if number 1, its because that massive mattress is still on there. if number 2, its because it has squatch package....

Sponsored

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is slightly forward but it doesn't look like enough to make the difference.
It's the Bronco Raptor on the right

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
number 1 or 2? if number 1, its because that massive mattress is still on there. if number 2, its because it has squatch package....
It's not just the track that appears wider. It's the actual body. Distance between headlights, etc.

Most likely it's just because the Squatch is pulled a bit forward. Hard to imagine any other explanation. Just a strange perspective. Makes it look even bigger compared to the others than it is.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not just the track that appears wider. It's the actual body. Distance between headlights, etc.

Most likely it's just because the Squatch is pulled a bit forward. Hard to imagine any other explanation. Just a strange perspective. Makes it look even bigger compared to the others than it is.
yup. also cause of the heavy duty bumper etc.