Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy baby unicorn Jesus, is that a Harry Potter wand for a stubby antenna?!? Or did the guy hit a praying mantis on the way to the Dance Academy?

Ford Bronco Sighting of a Warthog Wannabe PXL_20210308_234324269.PORTRAIT
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems like he's missing a few light bars. There's some pretty dark corners in the back of the mall parking lot.
It's still a squeaky clean virgin. Doesn't look like it's ever come even close to gettin' dirty.
The rock rash on the beadlock rings and sliders tell me this is a Jeep that gets used at least a little bit.

They aren't all mall crawlers, some people actually do use their rigs.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Please no one do this to a Bronco.
That’s a pretty capable build. I’m thinking this guy actually uses the suspension as intended. Could be curb rash yeah, but the beadlock ring is scratched.

Now the hood / windshield stuff: that is a lot of needless weight in my view. And with no rack, I am wondering why he needs the hinge steps.

And yes: this will happen to Broncos.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a pretty capable build. I’m thinking this guy actually uses the suspension as intended. Could be curb rash yeah, but the beadlock ring is scratched.

Now the hood / windshield stuff: that is a lot of needless weight in my view. And with no rack, I am wondering why he needs the hinge steps.

And yes: this will happen to Broncos.
I like the nice baggie he puts over his winch. Don't want that to get wet ya know since it hangs off the bumper of a vehicle.... Water never has worried me about my winch rope, but mud does.

He seems to wheel based on some of the dirt I see and he lives in an area with a lot of opportunity, but he seems to have added a good bit, because he has money to do so.

Yes, you'll see a good number of Broncos with the same and maybe even outside of the ballet studios as well. 🤣

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy baby unicorn Jesus, is that a Harry Potter wand for a stubby antenna?!? Or did the guy hit a praying mantis on the way to the Dance Academy?

PXL_20210308_234324269.PORTRAIT.jpg
The owner thought the OEM antenna was ugly and garish. No way they were going to let it stay on their rig.

Last edited:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Sighting of a Warthog Wannabe 1615286623906
Who needs cooling - let's see if we can make the winch block the entire radiator.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
90% of yall are ridiculous. You have no idea what they do with their vehicle. Ive never been involved with a car community so concerned about what someone else does with THIER vehicle. Does it fit my taste? Absolutely not but give it a rest already.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm shocked that he didn't try to park that junk on top of the curb.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are people in this world that think that shit looks good.
This probably is not built to ‘look good’, although to some this looks amazing - depending what your needs are.

This is clearly built to be a very dedicated crawler set up, and looks very capable. It has 40” x 15.5” tires, steel fenders, upgraded bumpers, body panel rocker protection, a custom roll cage, spider lock bead lock wheels, coil over suspension, upgraded rock rails, long arm kit, rear tire carrier and a lot more. May not be your cup of tea but there is a lot of money invested in this Jeep.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This probably is not built to ‘look good’, although to some this looks amazing - depending what your needs are.

This is clearly built to be a very dedicated crawler set up, and looks very capable. It has 40” x 15.5” tires, steel fenders, upgraded bumpers, body panel rocker protection, a custom roll cage, spider lock bead lock wheels, coil over suspension, upgraded rock rails, long arm kit, rear tire carrier and a lot more. May not be your cup of tea but there is a lot of money invested in this Jeep.
There's no doubt about the investment.

I mentioned a budget of around $12K-$17K to build a highly capable rig on another thread a few months back and was just flamed for saying it would cost more than $5K.

I'd say this is about $15K-$20K invested in this rig. I'd imagine this guy goes wheeling and there is a ton to do off road within 100 miles of Sacramento CA.

Guys are bored this morning and the over the top extras just have people enjoying a little fun.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
90% of yall are ridiculous. You have no idea what they do with their vehicle. Ive never been involved with a car community so concerned about what someone else does with THIER vehicle. Does it fit my taste? Absolutely not but give it a rest already.
I'm just as confused as you are. Maybe everyone here is bored waiting for their delivery projections in May

I'd never do this to my vehicle but I've seen quite a few hefty and flashy jeeps like this around my state. Almost common to see. This isn't unheard of so I don't know why it's being torn apart like this lol

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The lights are a little over kill, but this Jeep is very capable and it doesn't look like a garage queen.
No idea on why so much hate on this Jeep. Maybe not enough guys here have done wheeling that require big tires and mucho ground clearance. I was out in Odessa Canyon a month or so back and this type of build pays dividends in that type of terrain. Out here in the west huge rocks are common and this Jeep would do great.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm just as confused as you are. Maybe everyone here is bored waiting for their delivery projections in May

I'd never do this to my vehicle but I've seen quite a few hefty and flashy jeeps like this around my state. Almost common to see. This isn't unheard of so I don't know why it's being torn apart like this lol
Because based on many of the posts in this forum suggest most guys don't wheel so when they see something like this Jeep they have no clue of the capability and they run their mouth.
Sponsored

Last edited: