Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy :poop:!
I signed up months ago, and finally got an update!
Ford Bronco Sign Up for Bronco Updates (Ford)??? update

Just in case you didn't know...
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy :poop:!
I signed up months ago, and finally got an update!
Ford Bronco Sign Up for Bronco Updates (Ford)??? update

Just in case you didn't know...
Add me to that list. Got mine today as well. I was really hoping for better updates than this.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to that list. Got mine today as well. I was really hoping for better updates than this.
Glad I wasn't just relying on Ford for updates... I'd probably be driving a Taco by now.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it just me? Or is everyone else getting an email from Ford about every 2-3 days asking to confirm your email address? Makes it seem as though the all elusive reveal is extremely close.
Only once.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only once.
I get those emails and delete them immediately. I believe they are spam and not from Ford. My vehicle is financed through FMC, and they send me a notice when my payment is due, so I know they have my email address.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get those emails and delete them immediately. I believe they are spam and not from Ford. My vehicle is financed through FMC, and they send me a notice when my payment is due, so I know they have my email address.
We you ask to receive updates on the Ford website they send you an email to confirm.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We you ask to receive updates on the Ford website they send you an email to confirm.
These always show up in my spam folder. Normal correspondence comes to my inbox. I get similar from banks I don't even have an account with telling me my account is frozen, from Amazon etc. Why would they need to confirm anything when they could see the email origin if they were responding to you?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought this thread was going to be about how ford says well send you updates but then never sends anything other than the confirmation request.

Yes...when you sign up, they send you a confirmation to confirm the email address you gave them was not bogus.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny thing is, I'm that guy who always opened attachments in emails for the fun of it. I've removed so many virus and spyware in my life time that the normal person would've spent thousands paying someone else to do. And everything in this email looks legit (yeah like they always do). Takes me to pages.email-ford.com which of course has links to ford.com and all that fun stuff. So maybe phishing, maybe real. Can't say for sure. That's why I asked if anyone else was getting the same.
Thanks for the response.
You my friend need to look into Virtual Machines like the free VMWARE Player. You spin up a computer, running inside your computer and have at it. As long as you have persistence turned off, when you shut down the VM, everything gets wiped out as if you never turned it on or opened that Email.

Works great for "Demo" programs as well.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me? Or is everyone else getting an email from Ford about every 2-3 days asking to confirm your email address? Makes it seem as though the all elusive reveal is extremely close.
I signed up for notices from ford but only received 1 in the last 2 months, Eric at my Ford Dealer has at least sent me 4 or 5 telling me what he knows ?
you and me both JagSarge, I got 1 from Ford on October 23, opps forgot the 1 from Ford for my confirmation 3 months ago ?
Sponsored