First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm having a hard time finding anything that states specifically that they will have the full size Broncos at the events.

It says, "we will share information on the Ford Bronco Family and demonstrate product features only..."

Can anyone confirm one way or another?
My dealer told me last week that they will have a Bronco on march 20th for reservation holders to see, and that's the same date for my dealer on the list.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer told me last week that they will have a Bronco on march 20th for reservation holders to see, and that's the same date for my dealer on the list.
You are headed to check it out?! I wonder they let you ride in them?!

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All signed up, for March 19. Dealer said it was happening. Going the first hour. Just got conformation email The sign up touts the ford lineup, but you pick the model your interested in.

A few things to remember:

1. Don’t forget your driver’s license.

2. Face masks will be required inside the vehicles, and we encourage you to bring your own.

3. You will be subject to a non-invasive temperature screening upon checking in.

4. Passengers must be 16 years old or have a valid driver's permit to ride along.

5. Ensure you are a FordPass Rewards member before attending so you can receive 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points1

Sponsored

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All signed up, for March 19. Dealer said it was happening. Going the first hour. Just got conformation email The sign up touts the ford lineup, but you pick the model your interested in.

A few things to remember:

1. Don’t forget your driver’s license.

2. Face masks will be required inside the vehicles, and we encourage you to bring your own.

3. You will be subject to a non-invasive temperature screening upon checking in.

4. Passengers must be 16 years old or have a valid driver's permit to ride along.

5. Ensure you are a FordPass Rewards member before attending so you can receive 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points1
Briarwood?

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the date for the one you signed up for!! I'm am looking forward to your pictures. Since most were in March!!
i signed up for Dean Sellers on March 26th. I’ll take lots of pics!

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i signed up for Dean Sellers on March 26th. I’ll take lots of pics!
I just signed up for March 18th. I am bringing a camera and a tape (laser?) measure! First priority - what are the dimensions of the back with the rear seats folded?!?!

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the Info!

Signed up for the Village Ford day (March 25).

Took the first time slot so the vehicles will be clean when go in them.

I test drove a Bronco Sport there, and they had a continuous line for hours it seemed. Forgot to worry about COVID. Not making that mistake again.

I ended up test driving a Escape and a Fusion first (both fit our budget better and we got a great deal on an AWD Escape) while waiting.

When we got the Escape, we were in and out very quickly, no traditional back-room manager, upselling shenanigans. Instead, the sales guy actual spent time explaining the vehicle and getting FordPass set up. We paid exactly what we expected.

Very happy. If you are having trouble finding someone in SE Michigan, let me know. I would highly recommend our sales guy, who confirmed that I would be paying MSRP for the Bronco (Note: I do not have the A-plan) and did not ask for anything more than the refundable $100 that I already have down.

Last edited:

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signed up for March 20th at Brighton Ford. They did mention something a few days ago about seeing a Bronco in person on March 20th. I think I spoiled their surprise.. 😂
Sponsored