Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
Is it just me? Or is everyone else getting an email from Ford about every 2-3 days asking to confirm your email address? Makes it seem as though the all elusive reveal is extremely close.
Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it just me? Or is everyone else getting an email from Ford about every 2-3 days asking to confirm your email address? Makes it seem as though the all elusive reveal is extremely close.

Haven't noticed- but now I should go through my deleted folder just in case lol.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
I signed up months ago but don't recall seeing an email back then. So signed up about a week ago (again) with all these new leaks coming out. And now every few days I get a "Confirm your email" in my inbox. Maybe just my account screwed up.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I had signed up but nary an email. When I just re-signed, it gave me a choice of vehicles and Bronco was listed under future vehicles. So:
Ford Bronco Sign Up for Bronco Updates (Ford)??? FRDEMAIL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those emails are not from Ford. Most likely a phishing scam, delete them.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
Those emails are not from Ford. Most likely a phishing scam, delete them.
Funny thing is, I'm that guy who always opened attachments in emails for the fun of it. I've removed so many virus and spyware in my life time that the normal person would've spent thousands paying someone else to do. And everything in this email looks legit (yeah like they always do). Takes me to pages.email-ford.com which of course has links to ford.com and all that fun stuff. So maybe phishing, maybe real. Can't say for sure. That's why I asked if anyone else was getting the same.
Thanks for the response.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

• Banned
Thought I had signed up but nary an email. When I just re-signed, it gave me a choice of vehicles and Bronco was listed under future vehicles. So:
Yeah the 1st email after signing up took a few days. So who knows I guess.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny thing is, I'm that guy who always opened attachments in emails for the fun of it. I've removed so many virus and spyware in my life time that the normal person would've spent thousands paying someone else to do. And everything in this email looks legit (yeah like they always do). Takes me to pages.email-ford.com which of course has links to ford.com and all that fun stuff. So maybe phishing, maybe real. Can't say for sure. That's why I asked if anyone else was getting the same.
Thanks for the response.
I get them a few times a year. They usually say something like "contact us so we can contact you"

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the response.
Looks like email-ford.com is owned by Ford as well.

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for what ? …..more nonsense :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Fords' marketing S-U-C-K-S :mad:

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, I signed up early, and received nada. Signed up again the other day with this page also, and as of yet still nada.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep, I signed up early, and received nada. Signed up again the other day with this page also, and as of yet still nada.
Maybe if we spam signup over and over they’ll just reveal it to get us to stop ...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I signed up months ago and nothing. I didn't expect to hear anything before Bronco is revealed, so I'm good.

oldbronc

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Base
Signed up a few years ago and then just recently. This morning I received and email from Ford asking to verify my email address!

Is this finally happening?!
Sponsored