Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. It's really a problem because that's all she wants. Apparently you can't order a side of fudge cause there is no way to ring it up. Sometimes I can get them to ring it up as a side of gravy and sometimes I have to order a sundae with no ice cream. Sometimes I can get them to put the ice cream in one cup and the fudge in another. They usually get it wrong. Who doesn't like ice cream?

I just dread getting something to eat when she's in the car, because I know we're going to end up at Sonic and I'm going to have a long conversation with someone who is thinking WTF the whole time.
hahaha Look if you tell her you're getting food BEFORE you're already in the Chic-Fil-A drivethrough, then yea.... you're going to Sonic.

But we all know what you really want ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
robbyreneeward

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all are crazy lol

Jmgunn0124

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah. It's really a problem because that's all she wants. Apparently you can't order a side of fudge cause there is no way to ring it up. Sometimes I can get them to ring it up as a side of gravy and sometimes I have to order a sundae with no ice cream. Sometimes I can get them to put the ice cream in one cup and the fudge in another. They usually get it wrong. Who doesn't like ice cream?

I just dread getting something to eat when she's in the car, because I know we're going to end up at Sonic and I'm going to have a long conversation with someone who is thinking WTF the whole time.
Your solution is to move back to Kodiak where there is no Sonic.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Understood, just wanted to make sure none of the experts here knew something I didn’t.
Hi I'm an expert and I know something you don't.
The Big Bend has the Signature Headlights as an a la carte option.
However the Black Diamond does not have that option.

Ford Bronco Signature headlights on black diamond? Screenshot (2413)

Ford Bronco Signature headlights on black diamond? Screenshot (2414)

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base

My dog likes the whipped cream they serve on milkshakes. I just ask when I order and tell them to charge me for a mini blast. If they don’t I tell the carhop she will get a good tip if she runs back in and gets me some

Sponsored
OP
OP
robbyreneeward

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi I'm an expert and I know something you don't.
The Big Bend has the Signature Headlights as an a la carte option.
However the Black Diamond does not have that option.

Thanks

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting a Badlands which has the signature lights, but I honestly like the grille and headlights from the Black Diamond the most.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They did a good job with the headlights.

Ford Bronco Signature headlights on black diamond? Screenshot (1384)
Was thinking of doing the upgrade on my BB to the signature headlights but I kinda like the amber lights on the standard ones. Am I the only one?

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did a good job with the headlights.

Ford Bronco Signature headlights on black diamond? Screenshot (1384)
Exactly. The standard LED headlights on the Black Diamond have a cool retro look to them. The signature LED headlights look like eyes from a Transformer...like the Bronco is going to transform into one at any second.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was thinking of doing the upgrade on my BB to the signature headlights but I kinda like the amber lights on the standard ones. Am I the only one?
You’re not alone. I want my Bronco to look as retro as possible. Daylight running LEDs would clash with that.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you highlight the blank space it actually does say signature LEDs.

Just kidding. Or am I..

So you either end up with a side of fudge or a side of gravy. That's a win/win!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am a much bigger fan of the lights on the BD. It fits the overall look of the Bronco better, imo. Same goes for the lack of the turn signal on the side view mirrors. I think it looks better without them.
Sponsored