First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really want to get a Black Diamond but I cannot stomach missing out on the LED headlights.... I really prefer the black grill on the BD. I assume you will be able to replace the headlight assembly with the LED factory version after purchase. Does anyone know if that wouldn't be possible for any reason?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All Broncoā€™s come with LED headlights. The signature style is an option (on Big Bend at least) for $800.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are ALL LED headlights, but the signature lights have a LED ring around them, and the LED bar that protrudes into the round part of the light.

OP
OP

BigBendBruh

Big Bend
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are ALL LED headlights, but the signature lights have a LED ring around them, and the LED bar that protrudes into the round part of the light.
Yeah sorry I should have specified, I am looking for the signature LED lights that are not an option on Black Diamond for some reason... I would also love to get a Big Bend but the rubberized floor isn't an option....

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah sorry I should have specified, I am looking for the signature LED lights that are not an option on Black Diamond for some reason... I would also love to get a Big Bend but the rubberized floor isn't an option....
I'm literally having the same conundrum. I'd prefer the marine-grade vinyl from the factory, as upgrading interiors later is a pain, and expensive. I'd think that eventually the parts department at Ford would have to stock the LED Signature lights to repair cars that have been in accidents. BUT, that may be further down the line (late availability), but still a better long term option than buying a Big Bend and attempting to upgrade the interior.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BigBendBruh

Big Bend
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm literally having the same conundrum. I'd prefer the marine-grade vinyl from the factory, as upgrading interiors later is a pain, and expensive. I'd think that eventually the parts department at Ford would have to stock the LED Signature lights to repair cars that have been in accidents. BUT, that may be further down the line (late availability), but still a better long term option than buying a Big Bend and attempting to upgrade the interior.
Yep. I want a big bend bc I spend several weeks a year in Big Bend, but I canā€™t get the rubber floors or vinyl seats... if I could just pick what I wanted, Iā€™d be in a $35k truck, not $50k....

TTU86

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. I want a big bend bc I spend several weeks a year in Big Bend, but I canā€™t get the rubber floors or vinyl seats... if I could just pick what I wanted, Iā€™d be in a $35k truck, not $50k....
Change out the badge

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping we can add signature LED's on order as a separate item. And heating steering wheel.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If they don't add them as an option, I'd expect them to do the same thing or something similar that Mopar parts has done for Jeeps with the factory halogen headlights.

They offer a $780 'upgrade' kit with factory OEM LED headlights that includes wiring kit.

I know the Bronco has LED headlights and it's quite possible that the signature headlights are plug and play with you possibly only needing to get a code switched on in the ecu.
We probably won't really know until they hit the street and someone takes the initiative to find out.
Sponsored