jag18888

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all - there has been a lot of discussion about cross-compatibility, especially on the BD since the signature lights are not a factory option. I can confirm the Signature headlights can be swapped with the Standard headlights on the Black Diamond. The pin configuration is slightly different but they plug and play in the BD with full functionality and no fault codes.

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes IMG_0528
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to know. What did you do with your standard headlights? Did you swap them with another owner?

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you like them? How's the comparison in lighting since switching

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all - there has been a lot of discussion about cross-compatibility, especially on the BD since the signature lights are not a factory option. I can confirm the Signature headlights can be swapped with the Standard headlights on the Black Diamond. The pin configuration is slightly different but they plug and play in the BD with full functionality and no fault codes.

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes IMG_0528
Nice! I regret not adding the signature lights to my Big Bend. Where did you purchase them?

Sponsored

mike1719

Black Diamond
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where did you get them I pick up my bd 2 door tomorrow

OP
OP
jag18888

jag18888

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the biggest difference is with the brightness of the indicator light. The Signature amber is much brighter, but the Standard "always-on" gives a distinctive look. I really see this as a matter of personal taste rather than performance.

I got mine off eBay. There are a few listings at the moment and prices have normalized from the original $1,500 quotes.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually enjoy the simplicity of the Base blacked out MIC grille and standard lights.

The signature lights are definitely bad ass - but I am not spending additional money on the headlights. Fog/trail lights will be my first add at a fraction of the cost of the signature light swap too.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did the same swap with my Big Bend. Bought the signatures on Ebay for $900 and sold mine for $500. The signatures look great and the swap was easy even for a novice like me.

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any idea if the rear lights are plug and play as well?
Yeah this is what I want to know too. The standard fronts are fine by me but the rear signatures are so good looking compared to the standard rears.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@jag18888 are the signature lights more yellow/lime? they look that way a bit in the picture

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah this is what I want to know too. The standard fronts are fine by me but the rear signatures are so good looking compared to the standard rears.
There are different tail lights? I honestly didn't realize this. On the B&P it just said headlights, I didnt see anything about tails. Even looking online I can't see anything specifying a difference. Ugh. This is one more reason mine needs to hurry up and get here so that I can learn these things.
Sponsored