Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. So why don’t they come with the module? These takeoffs or what?
My guess is that it was cannibalized for parts for another Bronco headlight assembly. I'm going to try the Ford dealer to see if they can get one for me.
Sponsored

nicknasty

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My guess is that it was cannibalized for parts for another Bronco headlight assembly. I'm going to try the Ford dealer to see if they can get one for me.
I've been looking to do this exact thing with my big bend, so I'm curious how this works out for you. This website looks like it has the headlights with and without the module, but also sell the module by itself. here's the link if you're interested. I'm thinking of going the ebay route myself and finding a module if it doesn't come with since it's significantly cheaper than buying each headlight from oem parts.

https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem...vJnk9MjAyMSZ0PXdpbGR0cmFrJmU9Mi03bC12Ni1nYXM=

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
seems like I've seen some people swapping to the signature lights and they are dim, is there a fix for this or is there a part number to stay away from? also the auto leveling will that be an issue for base/bigbend?

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

seems like I've seen some people swapping to the signature lights and they are dim, is there a fix for this or is there a part number to stay away from? also the auto leveling will that be an issue for base/bigbend?
There is no auto leveling OEM Bronco headlight sig. or not

they are all leveled by a manual adjustment
Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes E24B8418-2880-4618-9449-B7D1B9C7E2E0

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone who has done this swap, what's the DRL function? Full, bright white during the day?

Sponsored

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious... What about just replacing the bulbs in the rear to LED? Since the front lights on ALL models are LED, then there shouldn't be any hyper-flash in the rear after bulbs are switched. Switching them to LED bulbs would at least give you a brighter and cleaner light look.
I haven't seen anyone do it without resistors. My f150 hyper-flashed on the dash but was regular outside. Hopefully the bronco is the same. I don't wanna add a resistor.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone who has done this swap, what's the DRL function? Full, bright white during the day?

bumping an old thread but this is a no right, the halo DRL doesn't work? you have to run the parking lights to get the halo things to work?

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Plug and play on my Big Bend, full bright white halo and bar during the day
thank you! just so i understand fully the day time running lights are just the halo and bar? and come on when you put it in drive? not the headlight like the base? reason i ask is this guy:

had to turn the parking lights on for them to light up.

beardymcstash

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thank you! just so i understand fully the day time running lights are just the halo and bar? and come on when you put it in drive? not the headlight like the base? reason i ask is this guy:

had to turn the parking lights on for them to light up.
i've also been curious about this as well. i saw the same video a while ago when i was trying to figure out if it was something i wanted to add to my mods spreadsheet.

gringoloco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think that video is the reason why I came in here asking the question back in November. I decided to buy a new set of Ford lights, plugged them in, and everything works as it should.

Only difference I can tell is that the halo turns off when the turn indicator is flashing; I don’t think the factory installed signature lights do this. Doesn’t bother me.

I can’t speak to the in park vs drive function as mine is a 7MT.
Sponsored