Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know if you can swap headlights in the Base?
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my assembly line photo today for my big bend and just realized that I didn't add the signature lighting! As you can imagine I am pretty disappointed about it. But glad I can go this route. Are the taillights led if I get the mid package with bliss? Or do I still get the standard?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my assembly line photo today for my big bend and just realized that I didn't add the signature lighting! As you can imagine I am pretty disappointed about it. But glad I can go this route. Are the taillights led if I get the mid package with bliss? Or do I still get the standard?
If you didn't order the Sig lights you'll get the non LED tails

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks @jag18888 got mine hooked up.
PXL_20211217_034036457~2.jpg

I also used painters tape to mark the light level on my garage wall before removing stock BD headlights. Glad I did cause the driver was way off. This is the adjustment bolt, 6mm hex, super easy to adjust.
PXL_20211217_031917514.jpg

1976BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 BRONCO, 89GRANDWAGONEER, 2014WRANGLER, 07FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did it! it was easy! Followed this YouTube video for the how-to. It's like my girlfriend got a great nose job. Could not be happier.

Bought em on ebay for $950 bucks.

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 99

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 1000

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that it's cool that they are a direct swap. But for the price I think I would be worried about buying these on the secondary market with no warranty. I'd probably wait until the aftermarket catches up. JW Speaker, Morimoto or even KC.

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did it! it was easy! Followed this YouTube video for the how-to. It's like my girlfriend got a great nose job. Could not be happier.

Bought em on ebay for $950 bucks.

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 1000

did you end up using torx bits Or torx+ ?

caught another thread suggesting that the bronco bolts require torx+. Thanks!

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just finished a switcharoo swapping out standard headlights on a black diamond with the signature lights from an outer banks (I’m selling the outer banks). Amazing how easy it was!
Only issue I had was I broke several of the the black plastic clips on the cowl trying to remove them or reinstall them. Was there a trick or method that worked for everyone? I used a pry tool similar to the one in the video.
Anyone know where to get some replacement clips? Thanks

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 41BE8FF9-BA07-4F1D-913B-D34FD431CDBE

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes A417807F-7DEA-4549-BA78-46526A631F2E

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 92F5A63C-3711-4FE3-954A-4A4C947B9C49

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just used a flat screw driver to pry mine up, didn't break any of them. The christmas tree plugs on the top of the light housing got mangled and I didn't put them back in, didn't see the point of those when there's bolts.

@moneymil Amazon has a bunch of various size trim plugs/clips replacements.

Sponsored

moneymil

Black Diamond
First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just used a flat screw driver to pry mine up, didn't break any of them. The christmas tree plugs on the top of the light housing got mangled and I didn't put them back in, didn't see the point of those when there's bolts.

@moneymil Amazon has a bunch of various size trim plugs/clips replacements.
Thanks!

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, looks like the front headlights are swappable. Are the tail lights? Did anyone confirm?

What_up_g

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone figured out how to keep the drl on while using the turn signal? So only the line bar blinks? Or how to keep them on while in park? I swapped mine out and the only tweaks I would make are those, other than that they are great.

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi I would like to know if this is truly plug and play for the black diamond cause I’m thinking of doing it has any other people with this model done this?

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know if you can swap headlights in the Base?
I am still searching for a post or thread that shows someone swapping the Bronco Base headlights to the full led signature lights light some folks have done to their BD's. If you come across anything that shows it's possible please let me know and I will order a set.
Sponsored