First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone, So here we go. I watched a video on YouTube how you could add the “signature headlights” to any bronco. I found a like new set and installed them. They work, but…. The led DRL part is dim day or night and everything else works as it should. Does anyone know the reason why the DRL would be dim and not bright like all others? I’m not experiencing any problems other than what I mentioned. I’ll attach pics of my white BD and a friends red bronco so you can all see the difference. Thanks for any help and or suggestions!

98706A4E-BF81-4C66-8558-F3E5E15FAD6F.jpeg

A5C960B0-5B2E-43BA-8EAC-4EF71B3706C9.jpeg
Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may need to use Forscan to change the headlight type. I know for example with my Focus ST, there is a halogen or xenon selectable option. Could possibly be something similar for the Bronco. Does the non sig lights have an LED built in for marker lights?

OP
OP

SWGASquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, they do not. The base lights are just an led bulb. I’m also thinking about going by my local Ford dealer tomorrow where a good friend works who’s a tech and see if he can do something like you mentioned with his stuff.. kinda sucks, thought it would work as smooth as the video but….

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is that dim? It doesn't look dim to me.

I'm installing sig lights on my Big Bend tomorrow and will see if I get the same result.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally got both my lights working and I have the same issue. Did you ever figure out how to make the DRL bright?

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone, So here we go. I watched a video on YouTube how you could add the “signature headlights” to any bronco. I found a like new set and installed them. They work, but…. The led DRL part is dim day or night and everything else works as it should. Does anyone know the reason why the DRL would be dim and not bright like all others? I’m not experiencing any problems other than what I mentioned. I’ll attach pics of my white BD and a friends red bronco so you can all see the difference. Thanks for any help and or suggestions!

Ford Bronco Signature lights added to a Black Diamond A5C960B0-5B2E-43BA-8EAC-4EF71B3706C9

Ford Bronco Signature lights added to a Black Diamond A5C960B0-5B2E-43BA-8EAC-4EF71B3706C9
Where were you able to find signature lights from? I, too want them on mine.

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any update on the issue?