Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Apologies if this type of plea has already gone out. I did a (limited) search and came up empty.

Anyone else tired of repeatedly asking for, or reading requests for, reservation and order information? This is a plea to for everyone to add your info to your signature line (under account preferences) so it will automatically be there for everyone's viewing pleasure - we might be able to reduce the number of posts on here by 60% and save ourselves about 3hrs of reading each day :) Also, indicate if you haven't reserved and/or ordered as well. Thank you to everyone who has already done this.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just so you know, many have signatures disabled and hidden. They want to condense the forum to just the content and not see the same signature repeated for every response of the same user.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Time stamp is totally irrelevant unless your comparing it to others at your dealer. Even then, it’s way down the list of items that will effect when you get scheduled.

OP
OP
broncomorrow

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Time stamp is totally irrelevant unless your comparing it to others at your dealer. Even then, it’s way down the list of items that will effect when you get scheduled.
Totally agree - everyone seems to keep asking for it though.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My telephone call to the Ford Bronco division rep stated Reservation time stamp is the main factor that determines if you are a MY21 or MY22 build. Now if you are saying the reservation time stamp doesn't come in to play once your vehicle has been model year designated , then that may be true due to what model and options one ordered. The rep stated the reservation time stamp applies to the scheduling order in the MY22 as well ,no matter if you had an early reservation that you pushed back, or a reservation that came in before the order date. “ They line up accordingly” is how it was stated. Their words not mine.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My telephone call to the Ford Bronco division rep stated Reservation time stamp is the main factor that determines if you are a MY21 or MY22 build. Now if you are saying the reservation time stamp doesn't come in to play once your vehicle has been model year designated , then that may be true due to what model and options one ordered. The rep stated the reservation time stamp applies to the scheduling order in the MY22 as well ,no matter if you had an early reservation that you pushed back, or a reservation that came in before the order date. “ They line up accordingly” is how it was stated. Their words not mine.
Problem is you and many others are looking at the reservations as a nation wide whole. It only comes into play at the dealership level against their total reservations. If they have 200 reservations and 100 MY21 allocated, only the first 100 get them, even if all 200 were made on the first night.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At your dealer.

Because of the way allocation works, you’re ranked against the other people, by reservation time stamp, at your dealer.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll give you an example. Let’s say we have the same exact time stamp, BUT-Say you ordered with Granger. Let’s say they have 100 first night or first day reservations. You sit at 75 even though you reserved on the first day. Let’s say I reserved at another dealer that had 20 first night or first day reservations. I sit at 4.They will not build all of Grangers because of the time stamp before they get to other dealers. Also parts have a lot to do with it.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Apologies if this type of plea has already gone out. I did a (limited) search and came up empty.

Anyone else tired of repeatedly asking for, or reading requests for, reservation and order information? This is a plea to for everyone to add your info to your signature line (under account preferences) so it will automatically be there for everyone's viewing pleasure - we might be able to reduce the number of posts on here by 60% and save ourselves about 3hrs of reading each day :) Also, indicate if you haven't reserved and/or ordered as well. Thank you to everyone who has already done this.
Signatures don't show up on my phone. So doesn't really matter to me ;)

And I'm not checking out peoples accounts... That's just creepy 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored