Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t be the only one who overwhelmingly thinks the standard lights are more attractive than the ”signature“ lights ? The yellow cutting into the white has a lot more character imo. I believe the signature lights will be in 3x more vehicles than the standard lighting making the standard lighting stand out even more. Haven’t seen much about this other than everyone wants the signature lights and made me wonder if I’m alone in my thinking.

View attachment 38507

View attachment 38508

View attachment 38509

3A8E2323-16E2-4478-8E31-7801ADB13A19.jpeg

70CFCA40-5663-4D8D-A190-F9D34525783D.jpeg

17C97478-377B-43A8-9B5C-EFBC49ACDC4B.jpeg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The yellow light accents on the standard lighting is definitely cool, but the main light is incandescent. It’s not shown lit up in those renderings, but I think it’ll look underwhelming. Car manufacturers have somewhat established a standard these days with led front lighting. Most people look for that in their cars. I personally prefer it.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The yellow light accents on the standard lighting is definitely cool, but the main light is incandescent. It’s not shown lit up in those renderings, but I think it’ll look underwhelming. Car manufacturers have somewhat established a standard these days with led front lighting. Most people look for that in their cars. I personally prefer it.
Do you mean the actual headlight is incandescent? All the bronco headlights are LED. Just a matter of design as far as I have seen.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Usually cheaper models will outsell the more expensive ones so I’d expect the standard lights to me more abundant. Ford’s website says you can get the signature lights on the big bend, but I’m willing to bet that it’s either an error on their website (like the auto on the 4 dr base) or that they will be a part of a package that is pretty expensive and most big bend buyers won’t get it.

as far as preference, I like the signature. The led ring around the headlight looks pretty cool to me. I’m curious to see how the standard lights function in person. Will the orange parking lights be on all the time? It would be cool if they were but I’m not sure that is the case or not.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mean the actual headlight is incandescent? All the bronco headlights are LED. Just a matter of design as far as I have seen.
Hmmm I read somewhere it was incandescent but maybe that was early launch. Thanks for the correction. Still leaning signature lights tho!!

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmm I read somewhere it was incandescent but maybe that was early launch. Thanks for the correction. Still leaning signature lights tho!!
I think the signature looks more futuristic, but I have nothing against the standard with the amber in the grill, it’s more retro maybe. Personally the led design wouldn’t be a factor in my decision making.

dapperdanny

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford’s website says you can get the signature lights on the big bend, but I’m willing to bet that it’s either an error on their website (like the auto on the 4 dr base) or that they will be a part of a package that is pretty expensive and most big bend buyers won’t get it.
I'm afraid of the same thing! The website doesn't show the signature led lighting as optional on the Black Diamond trim (in between Big Bend and OBX), so that just raises my suspicion. I really hope they keep it for Big Bend though, I love the look of them, I just don't want to have to jump in price to OBX just to get them.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LED headlights are standard on all models . The signature lights add LED rings and the horizontal bar

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The rear lights are incandescent on the base & big bend trims.

OP
OP
Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought all the lights were LED, only the design is different. Am I mistaken ?

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will the orange parking lights be on all the time? It would be cool if they were but I’m not sure that is the case or not.
Do the parking lights stay on all the time on every other vehicle you have?

Nope.

But I'll bet there will be a switch position to turn them on.

My FiST has driving lights but no DRLs. Driving lights were replaced with Baja Designs Squadron Pros. I roll with parking and driving lights on at all times. Instant, much better than factory, DRLs.

Now the civilians can actually see me coming on their left and not cut me off.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I prefer the regular LED headlights. Just not a big fan of the signature lighting. Reminds me too much of a Wrangler or something they would mod their headlights to look like. I'm good with the standard lights and hope that companies like JW Speaker or KC come out with some decent aftermarket replacements. I really don't think too many companies will jump on board with lights though. If they would have made it just a standard 7" bucket the options would be endless.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dig the standard LED lights too. I wouldn't pay extra for the signature lights, but I'm not really planning on any upgrades to the Big Bend unless the MIC hardtop is really only $700.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signature Lighting looks like a Power Symbol rotated 90° right and left.

Now you can’t unsee it.
Sponsored

Last edited: