Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I totally dig the look of the standard lights with amber running lights. As for the tail lights, can't you just pop in some LED bulbs?
You can do bulbs or there will be full LED aftermarket taillights as well. And tail light enclosures are ridiculously easy to swap out. That way you get LED bulbs and the led outline that the higher models have.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of us are in that very camp...Ford rep I chatted with says no, can't do it...but who knows?
That's strange of them saying you "can't." I can see it being somewhat difficult or challenging but not can't. They probably know that's what some people would look at doing fairly early into ownership.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't say the taillights were LED. I did say the headlights are, though.

Thought there is anecdotal evidence that the taillights will be upgraded with the BLIS available with the mid package.
There is no evidence of this... not even anecdotal... just people mentioning that the BLISS is included in the taillights of the Ranger and F150.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that would be the very definition of anecdotal evidence.
It's anecdotal evidence of the BLISS sensors being in the Ranger taillights.

It's not evidence (anecdotal or not) of the BLISS sensors being in the Bronco taillights.

In fact, here's anecdotal evidence that the BLISS sensors are *not* in the Bronco taillights, and rather, under the plastic trim pieces in the rear behind the wheels:

Ford Bronco Signature vs standard lights ? BLISS Sensor

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's anecdotal evidence of the BLISS sensors being in the Ranger taillights.

It's not evidence (anecdotal or not) of the BLISS sensors being in the Bronco taillights.

In fact, here's anecdotal evidence that the BLISS sensors are *not* in the Bronco taillights, and rather, under the plastic trim pieces in the rear behind the wheels:

Ok. Thanks for the picture that would be more than anecdotal evidence of the point you are trying to make which appears to be that the BLISS sensors is not in taillights.

Unfortunately, that has nothing to do with the point I was making. Which is that when you get the BLISS in the mid package, people have indicated that it will upgrade your taillights as well.

Which, appears to also be confirmed by the picture you posted as those appear to be the upgraded taillights.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Thanks for the picture that would be more than anecdotal evidence of the point you are trying to make which appears to be that the BLISS sensors is not in taillights.

Unfortunately, that has nothing to do with the point I was making. Which is that when you get the BLISS in the mid package, people have indicated that it will upgrade your taillights as well.

Which, appears to also be confirmed by the picture you posted as those appear to be the upgraded taillights.
The whole reason why people have indicated that getting BLISS would upgrade to LED taillights is because they were surmising that the BLISS sensors were in the lights.

Last edited:

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LED headlights are standard on all models . The signature lights add LED rings and the horizontal bar
Thank you. New to the site & had been searching for the difference. Now it's just a matter of whether or not paying $795 for the rings & horizontal bar is worth it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Personally, I prefer the simple look of the standard headlights and taillights.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the Los Angeles area. Probably a bit inconvenient from a geography standpoint.
Meh, meet in the desert somewhere with a couple screwdrivers, ride on some dirt and make a nice vacation out of it.

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can’t be the only one who overwhelmingly thinks the standard lights are more attractive than the ”signature“ lights ? The yellow cutting into the white has a lot more character imo. I believe the signature lights will be in 3x more vehicles than the standard lighting making the standard lighting stand out even more. Haven’t seen much about this other than everyone wants the signature lights and made me wonder if I’m alone in my thinking.

View attachment 38507

View attachment 38508

View attachment 38509

At first, I loved the Signatures but then i realized that I actually liked the BD lights and grill better. Believe it or not, I am a little torn between BD and BL but I’ve decided on BD because of the lights and grill.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. New to the site & had been searching for the difference. Now it's just a matter of whether or not paying $795 for the rings & horizontal bar is worth it.
Maybe they will answer in the live Q & A tonight if the LED tail lights are included in that $795 . If they are it's an easy choice but if it's just the front lights that's pretty steep . The option needs to be offered on the Black Diamond as well . It doesn't make sense to skip a model .
Sponsored