First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First and foremost my wife is amazing and is actually really excited about the Bronco and is the one that told me to go for the wildtrack because she thought the bigger wheel's looked cool.

But she had started to noticed that I might be paying far far too much attention to the Bronco then I am anything else... And had basically stopped asking me what I am looking at on my phone because she knows that it is about the Bronco. I have tell my daughter's that they have another sibling on the way and her name is Broncy(Bron-Key).

Here is my question... Has anyone else significant other started to think they have a problem? Hahaha

Oh and at night I tell my girls stories about the secret adventures of Broncy & friends.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep... my wife has grown a bit tired of my constant bronco discussion and forum surfing. Once B&P is live, i may get a divorce. That would then make it impossible to get the Bronco, so i need to tread lightly. Lol.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My gf is very supportive even thru the no v8,no manual with 2.7,no manual with sasquatch ordeal .Every day there for a while was a kick in the balls,oh and no cactus grey (that was supposed be jet fighter grey) on the base model.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, I’m typically hanging out on the BBQ Brethren forum. My wife asked me today if I had been on the BBQ forum and I told her no. I’m spending all of my time on Bronco 6G and the Bronco Sport Forum. I have a FE Sport on order for her but secretly I want a 2/4 door. It’s definitely a problem.....

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just makes me happy to know that I'm not the only one. Sometimes she'll make the mistake of bringing up the Bronco forgetting that it will inevitably lead to 20 to 30 minutes of one sided conversation. After a while I'll realize that I'm doing all the talking and she's just sitting there waiting for the conversation to be done. She won't tell me to stop (yet) because she knows how long I've waited for this but you can always tell when she's not into it. She's being as supportive as she can but I'm afraid the ice is getting thin. Clearly B&P isn't happening anytime real soon so I need to find a new outlet before we both go crazy.

Sponsored

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My husband is sick of me and Bronco. He literally cringed when I suggested we go by the dealer today to look at colors.

tb8983

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and no. Im starting to look at full size trucks agian and realizing they wont cost much more then the bronco I have spec'd out using the ruff estimates from here. Wife doesnt car I could buy a base no options or a wildtrak and she is still gonna take the key fob and go drive it. She is tired of hearing about it so I quir talking about it but the fullsize trucks are starting to look good agian

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100%.

My wife is also tired of our son talking about it.
Daughter doesn’t really care - but she seems to be taking sides with my wife.
Looking like a house divided.

The good news is my wife is totally cool with the purchase and seems to like the vehicle - just doesn’t want to hear random updates on stuff.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First and foremost my wife is amazing and is actually really excited about the Bronco and is the one that told me to go for the wildtrack because she thought the bigger wheel's looked cool.

But she had started to noticed that I might be paying far far too much attention to the Bronco then I am anything else... And had basically stopped asking me what I am looking at on my phone because she knows that it is about the Bronco. I have tell my daughter's that they have another sibling on the way and her name is Broncy(Bron-Key).

Here is my question... Has anyone else significant other started to think they have a problem? Hahaha

Oh and at night I tell my girls stories about the secret adventures of Broncy & friends.
The thread title made it seem like you were having your significant other getting your Warn wench out when you get stuck...
It should be worn...not warn, but made me laugh, sorry

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My lady is good with it. Only issue is every time I run configuration by her she up markets me. First it was an Automatic trans next a 4 door. Hoping she does not figure out what the mid package is.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The thread title made it seem like you were having your significant other getting your Warn wench out when you get stuck...
It should be worn...not warn, but made me laugh, sorry
I was going to make a Warn recovery joke too but you beat me to it. BTW, it's winch not wench! That's a whole different joke on misspelling that will get you in a lot more trouble than not paying attention to your wife!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to make a Warn recovery joke too but you beat me to it. BTW, it's winch not wench! That's a whole different joke on misspelling that will get you in a lot more trouble than not paying attention to your wife!
Dammit!! Ducking google autocorrect... pretty bad making a mistake while calling attention to someone else's...

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"get what ever you want" pretty quickly shut down my blabering about engines and tires and all the other stuff she doesn't care about. So I'm just gonna get what ever I want, she has her own car anyways. Probably won't like no roof on the freeway, so she'll be driving when we visit her parents, win win ;-)
Sponsored