Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prismatic powders has some decent color matches for many oem colors. May be worth checking out.
Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is the Badlands grill gray or black? The reason I ask, on my computers the grill looks gray compared to all the other grills. I'm guessing the Build & Price color is off on the Badlands model.
BL grille is gray.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL grille is gray, unless you get MY22 and go with black painted mod top. Then grille gets painted gloss black along with the side mirrors.
There is a thread where itā€™s been clarified that opting for the Black Mod top *does not* come with black grill and mirror caps.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There is a thread where itā€™s been clarified that opting for the Black Mod top *does not* come with black grill and mirror caps.
I am behind on that then.
Thanks for the correction.
I edited my post.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the main reasons I ordered WT over a loaded up OBX (never interested in BL - want running boards and zero need for all the extra hardware) is the black accents - including the rims. I think they look great in black. Of course I realize it would be an easy alteration after the fact - but I would not save any money once I opt up the OBX and would then lose the black Bronco badging - which I prefer.

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, Which model grills are considered Black on the 2-Door?

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They are very easy to remove. Just take them off, clean them up, and use automotive spray paint. Done deal.
I am sure Ford or some aftermarket seller will have direct swaps you can buy if you want.
Personally, I am looking for someone that wants my gray grill in exchange for their black one.
Waiting for aftermarket grille options and my WT grille will be on the DC area craigslist.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am leaving mine as the stock warm alloy for a while and will probably have them powder coated Carbonized Gray to match the top and grille if I get bored or decide I donā€™t like it.
I love the Carbonized Gray rings on the optional BL wheels, so I plan to get the Squatch ones powder coated CG as well. Hmm, I wonder if my dealership can get it done for me before I pick it up? šŸ¤”

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the Carbonized Gray rings on the optional BL wheels, so I plan to get the Squatch ones powder coated CG as well. Hmm, I wonder if my dealership can get it done for me before I pick it up? šŸ¤”
Probably doing the same but will paint them myself. FYI most car dealers nowadays donā€™t do their own body/paint work anymore, they just do mechanical repairs. They all send it to local body shops so find out who your dealer sends their body/ paint to and call them directly.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m curious if the beauty rings on the optional Badlands wheels will fit the Sasquatch wheels. They look to be slightly different shapes in the pictures, but I believe they have the same bolt pattern and they are both 17ā€™s.

If it works, I may pick up some take-offs later down the line and swap Carbonized Gray rings onto whichever wheels I end up using/liking more for the street and keep the alloy rings to beat on while on the trail.

co cuts

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Infiniti G37x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
question for anyone who knows, I ordered a badlands/sasquatch, but the line item for the beauty ring says ".17BLK ALM Beadlock" - what does your say? On one hand, cool if I can get black alloy ring... on the other, would hate for this to be the thing that delays my order. Is everyone else's listed as warm alloy instead of black?

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...I ordered a badlands/sasquatch... Is everyone else's listed as warm alloy instead of black?
I ordered the same setup, we're getting the silver rings. I agree with you the silver look is a little disappointing.

However, If I've been reading the forum threads right, those rings come right off and should be a snap to scuff / lightly sand, clean, paint, and clear coat. A few hours on a Saturday and you're done.
Sponsored