Advertisement

Moparguy

Big Bend
First Name
Mathew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Grand Sport
Great tool, I have BB, it's totaling $45800 OTD w 2.7L+Auto, LED, Wireless Charging Pad and Mid Package VS $48200 for OBX With 2.7L, seems like it's $2400 less for me, not sure If I'll need the extra things OBX offer for the price difference but definitely if you check more stuff the BB may hit $50K.
Thanks for spending the time.

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
I just got my X-Plan code as shareholder, and sadly the person who sent it to me made a point of informing me that it would not be valid for a Bronco. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

1601326127017.png
I have an email from the same woman saying you can use the X-plan for the Bronco Sport and Bronco.
IMG_1336.jpg

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
Rough estimate is going to be $66k for a 4dr Badsquatch (not including the warn winch, rear cargo shelf & trail doors). Puts it about $3500 more than the FE lol. But then would have to swap out the interior of the FE had I reserved one.

JonD

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Hyundai Genesis, Suburu Outback
Could've been updated by now but I downloaded yesterday and the #s were way off when I added the trade-in amount.

I realized the formula was only considering the Price minus Down payment and wasn't including the trade in. I readjusted anywhere in the monthly payment/final cost that said "L3-N3" to just O3 and it fixed it.
I was wondering on this spreadsheet xplan discounts are applied. Are those accurate? Is the discount through out the trims just 150 to 231? Really.....

OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram Laramie 5.9 Cummins 4x4
I was wondering on this spreadsheet xplan discounts are applied. Are those accurate? Is the discount through out the trims just 150 to 231? Really.....
X-Plan calculations are not built into the spreadsheet at all. There is a Discounts field that you can enter in what you think you'd save with x-plan.

JonD

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Hyundai Genesis, Suburu Outback
X-Plan calculations are not built into the spreadsheet at all. There is a Discounts field that you can enter in what you think you'd save with x-plan.
Cool..understood..

Thank you

Kevin W

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forested, Toyota Tundra
Great tool, I have BB, it's totaling $45800 OTD w 2.7L+Auto, LED, Wireless Charging Pad and Mid Package VS $48200 for OBX With 2.7L, seems like it's $2400 less for me, not sure If I'll need the extra things OBX offer for the price difference but definitely if you check more stuff the BB may hit $50K.
Thanks for spending the time.
Would you know if this config has the electric adjustable seats?

OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram Laramie 5.9 Cummins 4x4
Hey OP just a quick FYI the payment calculation is off.
How so? I'd love to fix it.

EDIT: I think I found the problem if it was around trade in not being calculated in monthly payment. Fixed that.

Last edited:

Fonz54

Outer Banks
First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ Jeep Commande Porsche Cayenne
Clubs

I just priced out a 4 dr wildtrak with lux, tow pkg, mod bumper, bash plates and it was 70k! My superduty didn't cost 70k, there is NO WAY I'm paying that much for a SUV. I may be one of those guys that cancels his reservation if this pans out to any accuracy in regards to price. Thats just absurd.
I am torn as well. While I long to have a new Bronco the thought of paying that much. I could put 1/4 of the amount into my 2004 TJ and be more than happy. Going to wait to see what the final pricing will be and then decide.

Advertisement

Advertisement