Thinking the same, I was originally wanting a Badlands but my guess is it's just going to be too much $. If I can get a Bronco in the low 40K range with the Sasquatch pakage, tow and power seats (wife request) I'm in. If it comes in at 50K or so I will probably cancel and move someone one spot up on the wait list.I am torn as well. While I long to have a new Bronco the thought of paying that much. I could put 1/4 of the amount into my 2004 TJ and be more than happy. Going to wait to see what the final pricing will be and then decide.