Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got my X-Plan code as shareholder, and sadly the person who sent it to me made a point of informing me that it would not be valid for a Bronco. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

1601326127017.png
I agree with that because there is no Bronco B & P to use the X Plan on at this time. That's why it said to watch for updates. Only time will tell.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As the title says, I made a little price estimator in Google Sheets. You pick your trim, the packages you want and add any options you want and you can see your prices.

There are 2 sheets if you look at the bottom when you open it. One is the Tool itself and the other is a ReadMe that explains a couple things. Check out that ReadMe.

Follow the link below. You'll be asked to make a copy so that your edits are your own

TK Build & Price Estimator

Let me know if you have any problems, requests or whatever
In Texas if you have a trade, the sales tax is calculated after the trade is deducted. Saves a lot of money.

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
DONE ! ! Where can I pick it up ? ? ?

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i keep forgetting about the damn $1495 delivery fee ?

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a great little tool. I'll play around with my personal copy to see how best to add in the calculations for X-plan discounts. Unless something has changed since I had a chance to look at it on my lunch hour lol.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is super cool. Thanks OP. One suggestion if you are interested in further tweaking. Would be nice to be able to enter a trade in value in addition to the Down Payment tab. Because trade in would cause tax to only be calculated on the net of bronco cost minus trade value (in most states, I believe).
In Texas if you have a trade, the sales tax is calculated after the trade is deducted. Saves a lot of money.
I added a Trade In column where you can enter in your estimated trade value. All new copies should reflect this change. Let me know if this is the calculation you'd expect.

Thank you!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone help me with the 2.7L option? Since the auto is required would I select the 2.7 option and the 10 speed or does the 2.7 on this B&P include that? Surely its not $300 more than the 2.3L with the 10 speed...

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone help me with the 2.7L option? Since the auto is required would I select the 2.7 option and the 10 speed or does the 2.7 on this B&P include that? Surely its not $300 more than the 2.3L with the 10 speed...
You'd need to select both. 2.7 requires the 10 speed automatic. The 2 options are listed separately on the spreadsheet. You can of course add them together into a single option if you'd like. The option section is completely user editable.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. Z Plan (estimated) and $15k down still equates to $750 a month for 60 months. Maybe BD instead of Badlands? Not that I didn’t already know the pricing, but I keep upgrading myself as I try and figure out the best price vs. performance configuration. 4dr Hardtop, rear locker, auto, mid package/heated seats is my minimum starting point. Then I look at the packages and trim....... I may order the BL optioned up and lease. Gives me the option at year 2 to buy or order a different model/color/options. 3 of my last 4 leases ended up being worth more than the residual and would end up a good deal, the other was close to break even. I buy “wear care” and 15k mile annually, which fits my use really well so far (bought one of the leases, no damage at all on one, basket ball net to the roof, bent bumper and pretty good scratch across the bed all covered with wear care, so probably a wash $ wise).

Last edited:

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'd need to select both. 2.7 requires the 10 speed automatic. The 2 options are listed separately on the spreadsheet. You can of course add them together into a single option if you'd like. The option section is completely user editable.
Got it, thanks for your hard work.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well I know this is a tool to play around with...and it is not the true build and price......but if it is even close......I will be buying the 69 bronco I have been looking at..............probably should just do that anyway.........but I will wait for the true build and price first....
Sponsored