Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is for everyone.

We're going into hypothetical mode where everyone is getting a First Edition.

There's no need to comment on why your getting a Base or Mansquatch or want to know why Cyber Orange or none of the above isn't an option.

I'm just interested on which of these TWO colors you would get if they were the only options for your hypothetical First Edition.

So....what color is your hypothetical First Edition.....you can elaborate if you feel the need.

Lightning Blue or Cactus Gray ?
Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I voted Lightning Blue, but honestly the only opinion that matters here is yours.

OP
OP
LSTLAF

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I voted Lightning Blue, but honestly the only opinion that matters here is yours.
I made up my mind and placed my order on 1/27.
This is just a curiosity of mine because of the CG conversation (greenish or not), vs a limited color.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Both are great colors in my opinion. I voted for Lightning Blue as it's beautiful and unique. I wish Velocity Blue didn't look cheap/aqua or I'd have picked that.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I complain about the trim levels Ford has given us, but I can live with my choices. The only thing that truly bothers me is that I don't get the choice for Lightning Blue. Fabulous color!

Give Velocity to the First Editions. Let the rest of us have the Lightning!

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're paying for the first Edition and don't get the exclusive stuff for it, I honestly don't understand why you'd order it...

Now that I got that off my chest, whatever color makes you happy.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're paying for the first Edition and don't get the exclusive stuff for it, I honestly don't understand why you'd order it...
Because it's first!

Ford Bronco SIMPLE TWO COLOR POLL duh

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

If instead of Lightning Blue the color was hugger silver or Magnetic or some ho-hum color that doesn't even present much different than any other vehicle then who cares.

However, with Lightning Blue being a retired color, and a really beautiful color at that, and at a level of potential exclusivity that hasn't been matched by ford unless you're getting an exotic product (Ford GT for example), that you will have about 1 of 5,000 is pretty spectacular. Every 1st edition holder should be on board with the Lightning Blue!

Will any of these fetch a premium for their content or exclusivity? Not really. Gone are the days you can even have a car last long enough to provide that. Most of these electronics will be irreplaceable bricks within 50 years. But the LB Bronco 1st edition will be rare, for what it is.

CG will be a dime a dozen.

Sponsored

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lightning blue hands down. Really pisses me off I can’t get that color

OP
OP
LSTLAF

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ordered a Lightning Blue / Black FE on 1/27. I just have a 'need to know' on this topic for some reason.

OP
OP
LSTLAF

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If instead of Lightning Blue the color was hugger silver or Magnetic or some ho-hum color that doesn't even present much different than any other vehicle then who cares.

However, with Lightning Blue being a retired color, and a really beautiful color at that, and at a level of potential exclusivity that hasn't been matched by ford unless you're getting an exotic product (Ford GT for example), that you will have about 1 of 5,000 is pretty spectacular. Every 1st edition holder should be on board with the Lightning Blue!

Will any of these fetch a premium for their content or exclusivity? Not really. Gone are the days you can even have a car last long enough to provide that. Most of these electronics will be irreplaceable bricks within 50 years. But the LB Bronco 1st edition will be rare, for what it is.

CG will be a dime a dozen.
For some reason I've always stumbled into blue ford trucks for really great deals, the only exception being a 69 white over red F100 (my first truck). Currently have a 2000 Medium Wedgewood Blue Excursion.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is getting mint green aka cactus grey. Go unique and lightning blue is pretty awesome.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus grey all day... there will always be the blue vehicle on the road but I feel there isn’t anything like cactus grey... it has a dynamic way of changing its color perception depending on lighting conditions...
But it’s also a color people- like me- love and there are tons of hate for the 🌵 too...
Sponsored