J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2013 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While I think the design looks nice I don't want anything that supports CA on my rig (other than the plate).
That's fine, I had some time to kill and thought someone might like it. Thanks for your comment.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice design but like the others pointed out I’m not trying to affiliate myself with California.

I only live here because Arizona doesn’t have an ocean and I need that for work but I’m getting closer to considering commuting 6 hours each way.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice design but like the others pointed out I’m not trying to affiliate myself with California.

I only live here because Arizona doesn’t have an ocean and I need that for work but I’m getting closer to considering commuting 6 hours each way.
Good luck with that plan, four years ago I was working in Orange County and commuting to the Inland Empire, most evenings on the way home it was an easy two hours and some were three hours. I worked with a couple of guys that lived in Arizona but they only went home on the weekends and had the cost of a place to stay in Orange County, which of course is not cheap.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck with that plan, four years ago I was working in Orange County and commuting to the Inland Empire, most evenings on the way home it was an easy two hours and some were three hours. I worked with a couple of guys that lived in Arizona but they only went home on the weekends and had the cost of a place to stay in Orange County, which of course is not cheap.
im not ready for it yet but when I get close to doing that I’m getting a Sprinter Van with a bed and a toilet.

Ford Bronco Since Texas has a few designs... 52477438-AA13-464E-9BBC-95C44BE71601

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful, but don't answer the door when men in suits are delivering papers for trademark infringement.