Sponsored

Single Outlet / High Tuck Exhaust with Reasonable Sound?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there any single outlet / high tuck exhausts out there that produce a reasonable sound? I'm not looking for a straight up muffler delete. I would like something that takes up less space and could potentially accommodate the Raptor hitch brace. Everything I've seen so far with a single outlet is just a muffler delete.

Anyone picked their own muffler and gotten it installed with custom tubing? That might be the route I go if I can't find something.
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@MRTperformance Trail Rated has my vote but there are over a dozen out there and most have been reviewed on this forum. There are even some that relocate the muffler and dump the exhaust at the axle instead of the bumper.

Search for em.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I run the cat back system by Fast Intentions on my 2.3. It tucks pretty high and not overbearingly loud. I went with them for the simple fact they actually had sound clips of the 2.3 available unlike most exhausts I was researching. Also seems to free up a few HP/Tq if you’re looking for that sort of thing.

Good piece of kit and Kevin is quick to help with any questions.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely!!! I had both and went with Borla high clearance Touring exhaust. Great sound with pedal down an mild when not. 👍👍

Sponsored

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you care about sound, you will never do better than Corsa. nobody spends as much time tuning the sound than them. No one will ever convince me that there is a better exhaust that sounds mean when you get into the throttle and is almost silent on the highway.

The only other one I had installed is the AWE and while it sounds good under throttle in a two door hardtop it drones like hell at 55 mph.

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there any single outlet / high tuck exhausts out there that produce a reasonable sound? I'm not looking for a straight up muffler delete. I would like something that takes up less space and could potentially accommodate the Raptor hitch brace. Everything I've seen so far with a single outlet is just a muffler delete.

Anyone picked their own muffler and gotten it installed with custom tubing? That might be the route I go if I can't find something.
i

I put on the MRT on my OBX 2.3. Takes up very little space sounds great and added a pic of the polished tip installed.

IMG_1094.jpeg

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both Trail Rated options sound like the way to go for what you are describing. The Trail Rated system comes with your choice of single polished tip or a turn down exit that stays tucked behind the bumper. The best past is the installation is very quick and painless. On top of that all MRT Bronco exhaust and hood strut kits are on sale right now.

Part # 90R232 (Turn Down)
or Part # 90R236 (Polished Tip)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found this a couple of weeks ago. :D

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onco-w-custom-tire-carrier.48111/post-1865943

And on the cheap as well. ;)

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have the Fast Intentions axle back for sale in the classifieds section (I decided to stay stock), it tucks up nice and high.

FI axle back exhaust

Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Magnaflow Overland system is a good option too, with adjustable noise profile to your liking. I have that on my Bronco and absolutely love the sound it produces, reminds a bit of my old Subie at lower RPMs and has a bit of a burble when you let of the throttle at low RPMS.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you care about sound, you will never do better than Corsa. nobody spends as much time tuning the sound than them. No one will ever convince me that there is a better exhaust that sounds mean when you get into the throttle and is almost silent on the highway.

The only other one I had installed is the AWE and while it sounds good under throttle in a two door hardtop it drones like hell at 55 mph.
Does the Corsa sound deep on acceleration and start up?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awe 0fg res makes a good tip if you add a mid res.

Dual res is the way to go imo.

Sponsored