First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I the only one that hates Sirius? I have 5 ford vehicles, each time I buy a ride I am harrassed for a year to pay for this POS service. I go thru all the hoops to get them to leave me alone but they are relentless. I got an update in my powerstroke today that tried to make me subscribe to Sirius in order for my tech to function properly. Does ForScan have the ability to eliminate this cancer?
Sponsored

slohatch

First Edition
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger redeye
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love Xm radio but I can agree it’s a hassle to have to call and extend service. I also have not experienced what you are saying tho

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, two calls and a letter already and it doesn't expire until the 21st. My daughter says that they haven't had their service for four years and they still get mail to renew.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep I would just rather not have it. And If I remember correctly Sirius was supposed to be commercial free and if I remember there was still commercials and you pay for it...

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Am I the only one that hates Sirius? I have 5 ford vehicles, each time I buy a ride I am harrassed for a year to pay for this POS service. I go thru all the hoops to get them to leave me alone but they are relentless. I got an update in my powerstroke today that tried to make me subscribe to Sirius in order for my tech to function properly. Does ForScan have the ability to eliminate this cancer?
I haven't had service from them since 8/2012 on my current vehicle and they still mail me all the time.

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had Sirius for years and realized I stopped listening at some point. I was just listening to Amazon Music or podcasts.
It was ridiculously hard to cancel. They kept giving me special offers, even though I said I didn’t listen anymore. I had to finally threaten negative reviews before they would quit and let me cancel.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a “lifetime” subscription from them in 2003 and have never heard from them. I call them each time I get a new vehicle to swap the service over. They ended up changing the lifetime service to now only having three more vehicle swaps available before it ends. At this point though I’m down to $1.85 per month for the service.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had it for years and they wouldn't cancel, so I told them I heard a dirty word on a channel and was super offended and I wanted to cancel RIGHT NOW and they were super apologetic and canceled it.

That was a super fun day.

BTW, I'm literally not offended by anything. But please do not tell them that, or they'll try to sign me back up. 🤫

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like it, I have a lifetime subscription though so I don’t pay monthly. I bought it in 2005 and just pay to switch when I trade cars.

Sponsored

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the trial, but don't usually keep it just because it doesn't work well for me up here in the PNW. Trees and mountains always make it cut out. But the Bronco has another thing that's weird that I don't know if it is normal. My Sirius seems to stutter every 20-30 seconds. It kinda sounds drunk, like it has hiccups' or something. Anyone else experience this?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was driving 60,000 miles per year across rural AZ and NM the SiriusXM was mandatory. There were so many areas without any cell service so I couldn’t stream, the Sat radio was the only thing that worked. Now that I live in MA where civilization never ends I don’t have it any more. My buddy is still on a few of their $200 one time lifetime subscriptions from 2002 or so, I missed the boat on that one.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t live without the Grateful Dead and jam on channel.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My buddy is still on a few of their $200 one time lifetime subscriptions from 2002 or so, I missed the boat on that one.
same, I got my subscription back in 2005 and still have it. It’s costs $75 to switch radios though

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just make sure the Source button is not Tuned to XM and is either on Am FM and or your Bluetooth device such as your phone. The trick I learned years ago being I have so many vehicles is I just have XM on my phone app and Bluetooth it to whatever vehicle I am driving. So I only pay a measly $8 a month for unlimited vehicles and Bluetooth devices and can share my subscription with my wife and daughter as well.
Sponsored