Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone having this issue where SiriusXM is not loading when selected?
Ford Bronco SiriusXM not loading 20220108_150113759_iOS
Sponsored

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU , 2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I get this sometimes.
when I get that I select another source then back and it has worked most of the times I have done this.
I took Delivery first part of Nov and did not have this issue until late December.
I have not ask dealership about it yet.

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I get this sometimes.
when I get that I select another source then back and it has worked most of the times I have done this.
I took Delivery first part of Nov and did not have this issue until late December.
I have not ask dealership about it yet.
Yeah I took delivery Nov 4th and didn't have the issue until an update in December. I'm wondering if a reset will resolve it. I may try that today.

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post what you learn.

Sponsored

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that didn't work.
Hope to stop by ford this week.
Today on every start up (6) XM as source / loading is all I got.
I select fm station
Then select XM and it worked every time.
If I tried to quick I had to do that twice.

But if I just did nothing it never picked up XM and said loading for as long as 20 min and the 20 min is because I selected the FM source then reselect the xm. I don’t know if it will eventually pick up xm but unsat.

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope to stop by ford this week.
Today on every start up (6) XM as source / loading is all I got.
I select fm station
Then select XM and it worked every time.
If I tried to quick I had to do that twice.

But if I just did nothing it never picked up XM and said loading for as long as 20 min and the 20 min is because I selected the FM source then reselect the xm. I don’t know if it will eventually pick up xm but unsat.
I dropped the Bronco off at the Dealership on Monday to look at this. They still have it as of this morning and still troubleshooting. I'll keep you posted.

MooreNC

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped the Bronco off at the Dealership on Monday to look at this. They still have it as of this morning and still troubleshooting. I'll keep you posted.
I have not had the time. Thank you. Yes please update when / if you learn something??
Mine does not do this every time but most of the time it does.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten a solution to this issue? Ours is at the dealership and they're waiting on Ford Tech support. They replaced the ADM which is what they were initially told to do but no dice. They are putting it back together for me so I can pick it up tomorrow while they wait for an update from Ford Tech Support. If anyone or any dealer has figured this one out and can let me know what the resolution was, that would be great. My dealer is thinking that Ford will eventually have them replace the head unit. Have had Sync 2, Sync 3 and Sync 4 in other Fords and never experienced this issue.

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten a solution to this issue? Ours is at the dealership and they're waiting on Ford Tech support. They replaced the ADM which is what they were initially told to do but no dice. They are putting it back together for me so I can pick it up tomorrow while they wait for an update from Ford Tech Support. If anyone or any dealer has figured this one out and can let me know what the resolution was, that would be great. My dealer is thinking that Ford will eventually have them replace the head unit. Have had Sync 2, Sync 3 and Sync 4 in other Fords and never experienced this issue.
I just mine back from my dealer yesterday. They had it for a week and did the same thing and it did fix the issue. They are waiting to hear back from Ford, but I needed my Bronco for a road trip today. I tried to tell them that I don’t think this is a hardware issue. It was working fine until the last software update.

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone gone to the Sirius XM website and performed a re-fresh of the satellite signal? If not, make sure the vehicle is out in the open where it can retrieve the re-fresh signal. I do not have this issue on my Bronco, but had dealt with programming issues on my now departed Acura and performing this cured that.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

OP
OP
ICUGAZN

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the OTA update this week fixed this issue. SiriusXM is now working as it did before the December update that broke it. :)
Sponsored